Missing DLL Problem

May 14, 2004 7:21:53 PM

Windows XP on Dell Inspiron 2650

Using Norton WinDoctor I get the following error message:

"windoes\system32\mapisrvr.exe cnnot find gapi32.dll"

Can I get some help in resolving this problem.

More about : missing dll problem

May 15, 2004 1:36:01 AM

Here is a good source to search for missing .dll files.
http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?gapi3...

"DJB" <djbaron@galaxynet.com> escribió en el mensaje
> Windows XP on Dell Inspiron 2650
>
> Using Norton WinDoctor I get the following error message:
>
> "windoes\system32\mapisrvr.exe cnnot find gapi32.dll"
>
> Can I get some help in resolving this problem.

Anonymous
May 15, 2004 4:19:51 AM

Error Message: <Systemroot>\System32\Mapisrvr.exe Cannot Access a Necessary
File, "Gapi32.dll"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;320550

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.