Missing DLL Problem

Windows XP on Dell Inspiron 2650

Using Norton WinDoctor I get the following error message:

"windoes\system32\mapisrvr.exe cnnot find gapi32.dll"

Can I get some help in resolving this problem.
2 answers Last reply
More about missing problem

    Here is a good source to search for missing .dll files.
    http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?gapi32

    "DJB" <djbaron@galaxynet.com> escribió en el mensaje
    > Windows XP on Dell Inspiron 2650
    >
    > Using Norton WinDoctor I get the following error message:
    >
    > "windoes\system32\mapisrvr.exe cnnot find gapi32.dll"
    >
    > Can I get some help in resolving this problem.

    Error Message: <Systemroot>\System32\Mapisrvr.exe Cannot Access a Necessary
    File, "Gapi32.dll"
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;320550

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.
    Wes

    In news:uKmobHgOEHA.3028@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl,
    DJB <djbaron@galaxynet.com> hunted and pecked:
    > Windows XP on Dell Inspiron 2650
    >
    > Using Norton WinDoctor I get the following error message:
    >
    > "windoes\system32\mapisrvr.exe cnnot find gapi32.dll"
    >
    > Can I get some help in resolving this problem.

Configuration DLL Windows XP