What's a sports party?

I once held one but it seemed like a regular party to me. Of
course, being in a dorm, I could only invite two guests, one of
which didn't show up, so it was REALLY easy to make the party a
success :) But it didn't make me any wiser. And yes, I know how
to get more guests.

Heard a real cool trick the other day: if you have no phone, you
can skip your job without getting fired.

T.

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 15:56:47 +0100, "Taemon" <Taemon@zonnet.nl> wrote:

>I once held one but it seemed like a regular party to me. Of
>course, being in a dorm, I could only invite two guests, one of
>which didn't show up, so it was REALLY easy to make the party a
>success :) But it didn't make me any wiser. And yes, I know how
>to get more guests.

At a sports party they tend to rally around the TV and watch sports
and eat chips.

>Heard a real cool trick the other day: if you have no phone, you
>can skip your job without getting fired.

lol... interesting. Gotta try.

"Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 15:56:47 +0100, "Taemon" <Taemon@zonnet.nl> wrote:

>>Heard a real cool trick the other day: if you have no phone, you
>>can skip your job without getting fired.
>
> lol... interesting. Gotta try.

Can you remember back in November, people were seriously cheesed off with
the ringing phones and only buying one when needed - then selling it off
again.
With all the hacks now, is anybody still doing this? It might be my
imagination but the phone doesn't ring half as much as it used to.

Granny.

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 21:17:28 GMT, "Granny Crabapple"
<marrowjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

>Can you remember back in November, people were seriously cheesed off with
>the ringing phones and only buying one when needed - then selling it off
>again.
>With all the hacks now, is anybody still doing this? It might be my
>imagination but the phone doesn't ring half as much as it used to.

Hmm, don't think it's your imagination... my sims phone used to ring
3-4-5 times a day, it now rings... once? Every couple of days? I dunno
exactly...

Guardian Pegasus wrote:

> <Taemon@zonnet.nl> wrote:
> > I once held one but it seemed like a regular party to
> > me. Of course, being in a dorm, I could only invite two
> > guests, one of which didn't show up, so it was REALLY
> > easy to make the party a success :) But it didn't
> > make me any wiser. And yes, I know how to get more
> > guests.
> At a sports party they tend to rally around the TV and
> watch sports and eat chips.

Oh. So if I'd invited my lone guest over to the TV my party would
have soared? We played pool. I'll try again.

T.