Anyone else having the trouuble of

The guest that would never leave?

The maid started playing the piano and didn't stop for 3 days.

It was funny to watch so I let him. But when I got bored of it, I
interrupted him, sold the piano, and then he finally decided to it was
late and he had to go.

No other maids came while he was playing the piano, either, which I
found interesting.

(I do have the flamingo hacks)

I do have a question- if you have aging off, and someone has a baby,
will the baby still age normally and then just stop when it gets to
adulthood? Or do I have to turn aging back on to stop changing diapers?

-georg
4 answers Last reply
More about anyone trouuble

    > The guest that would never leave?
    >
    > The maid started playing the piano and didn't stop for 3 days.
    >
    > It was funny to watch so I let him. But when I got bored of it, I
    > interrupted him, sold the piano, and then he finally decided to it was
    > late and he had to go.
    >
    > No other maids came while he was playing the piano, either, which I found
    > interesting.

    Yes I had the soritory people my Sim rushed stay for a few semesters. It was
    annoying. I also had a cafeteria worker start playing the bass one day and
    although she would go home in the wee hours of the am she would start up
    again the next day. No work was done.

    I have no hacks atm.

    > (I do have the flamingo hacks)
    >
    > I do have a question- if you have aging off, and someone has a baby, will
    > the baby still age normally and then just stop when it gets to adulthood?
    > Or do I have to turn aging back on to stop changing diapers?

    Aging off means that that baby will not grow so yes you will be changing
    diapers forwver with it on.

    Gareeth

    > The guest that would never leave?
    >
    > The maid started playing the piano and didn't stop for 3 days.
    >
    > It was funny to watch so I let him. But when I got bored of it, I
    > interrupted him, sold the piano, and then he finally decided to it was
    > late and he had to go.
    >
    > No other maids came while he was playing the piano, either, which I found
    > interesting.
    >
    > (I do have the flamingo hacks)
    >
    > I do have a question- if you have aging off, and someone has a baby, will
    > the baby still age normally and then just stop when it gets to adulthood?
    > Or do I have to turn aging back on to stop changing diapers?
    >
    > -georg

    I had a problem where the maid wouldn't leave. She seemed to have moved in
    and I couldn't dismiss her or anything. She kept eating all my food and
    sleeping in my bed, in the end I waited until she was in the bath then
    deleted the door off the bathroom - she eventually died of hunger - cruel
    but fair I think :-)

    Panda

    Panda wrote:

    > I had a problem where the maid wouldn't leave. She seemed to have moved in
    > and I couldn't dismiss her or anything. She kept eating all my food and
    > sleeping in my bed, in the end I waited until she was in the bath then
    > deleted the door off the bathroom - she eventually died of hunger - cruel
    > but fair I think :-)

    In this case I don't mind him hanging about, he's the woohoo buddy of
    one of my sims. But I'd like him to go home sometimes, so he can come
    back and do his job.

    I keep buying and selling the musical instruments. I may yet just make a
    shed for the flamingos, gnomes and instruments.

    -georg

    > I keep buying and selling the musical instruments. I may yet just make a
    > shed for the flamingos, gnomes and instruments.

    I just move them to the roof.

    Gareeth

Sims Games Video Games