Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Rundll

Last response: in Windows XP
Share
August 15, 2011 2:52:11 AM

I get a "RUNDLL", not valid win32 application error every day at 6PM.
Having WINDOWS problems now??

Please advise

More about : rundll

a b 8 Security
August 15, 2011 3:40:19 PM

dickseay said:
I get a "RUNDLL", not valid win32 application error every day at 6PM.
Having WINDOWS problems now??

Please advise

Any errors in the event viewer ?
m
0
l
August 22, 2011 6:23:13 PM

ksiemb said:
Any errors in the event viewer ?


Don't know what an "event viewer" is ??

Thanks, for responding
m
0
l
Related resources
a b 8 Security
August 22, 2011 6:59:26 PM

dickseay said:
Don't know what an "event viewer" is ??

Thanks, for responding

control panel, admin tools, event viewer.

Click the tabs to see notes & errors (probably in Applications Tab)
m
0
l
August 24, 2011 8:24:51 PM

ksiemb said:
control panel, admin tools, event viewer.

Click the tabs to see notes & errors (probably in Applications Tab)


Thanks, is there a way to correct "errors" in the "app. list??
m
0
l
!