Which is better? Pansat/Fortec vs. Digiwave

Last response: in Home Theatre
Share
October 24, 2004 11:04:52 PM

Archived from groups: alt.satellite,alt.satellite.tv,alt.usenet.satellite (More info?)

I'm interested in the FTA satellite receivers in the Toronto area. But not
sure which one is best. Pansat 2500a or the Digiwave DG6800?

If any insight pls let me know.

Harry

More about : pansat fortec digiwave

Anonymous
October 30, 2004 12:06:55 PM

"Harry" <harry33334@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<tuOdnb4UpY2HqOHcRVn-vg@rogers.com>...
> I'm interested in the FTA satellite receivers in the Toronto area. But not
> sure which one is best. Pansat 2500a or the Digiwave DG6800?
>
> If any insight pls let me know.
>
> Harry

What I heard is that Pansat2500A is the best due to the huge user
pool. But I bought a digiwave dg6800 few days ago because I only use
for FTA channels. I keep it turn on all day and so far look it is ok.