Any companies that build custom cases?

anonomys1991

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2010
I like some of the cases out there but i was wondering if there are any custom case companies out there? this would be great as i know what i want

anonomys1991

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2010
is there any who make cases from scratch? my problem is i like a few cases but the thing is with these cases they are either poorly built or dont have enough fans and wire management and i wont let aesthetics drop because i have to like how it looks.

thechief73

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2010
Hello,

I know you are looking for a custom case but may I suggest looking at Lian-Li if you have not already. They build very nice cases, some of the best quality in the business if you aske me (I would buy the PC-A77 in a heartbeat if I could afford one). They are loaded with all the premium features that you can ask for or think of, but they also come in at a premium price.

And if you want to add some flash to it you can add something yourself, thats alot more fun and rewarding than paying for it, and you can be proud of your creation. Lian-Li also sells some add-on parts and panels to modify as you see fit.

Just my two-cents, good luck with your search.

thechief73

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2010
Wow Shadow, I see now, that is quite amazing. But still I would suggest attempt to do something on your own to a case that meets most of your requirements, just for the satisfaction and pride factor. I can can also understand if the OP does not want to invest the time and tools into doing something that intricate on your own.

Sorry for the missunderstanding, I searched for a bit but I was not able to find a business with such a service though, you would probably have to commission a case build like Shadow had suggested.

But still I would suggest attempt to do something on your own to a case that meets most of your requirements, just for the satisfaction and pride factor.
Agreed. I started doing my own case as I couldn't find a good case for fitting in my planned GPU WCing loop. I'm not going to pay $400+ for a MM case. I can build my own. However you should be aware that this takes time, tools,etc. It all depends on how fast and badly you want the case done.