Sponge baths

Last response: in Video Games
March 12, 2005 10:00:52 PM

I'd read about Sims taking sponge baths but never saw it until the
other day when a Sim who was on a community lot went to the restroom,
stripped, and started taking a sponge bath. I had no idea they could
do this on a community lot.

BW

More about : sponge baths

Anonymous
March 13, 2005 3:12:16 AM

eeeuw
<barbara@bookpro.com> wrote in message
> I'd read about Sims taking sponge baths but never saw it until the
> other day when a Sim who was on a community lot went to the restroom,
> stripped, and started taking a sponge bath. I had no idea they could
> do this on a community lot.
>
> BW
Anonymous
March 13, 2005 3:22:32 AM

barbara@bookpro.com wrote:
> I'd read about Sims taking sponge baths but never saw it until the
> other day when a Sim who was on a community lot went to the restroom,
> stripped, and started taking a sponge bath. I had no idea they could
> do this on a community lot.
>
> BW

*Stripped?*

I've seen them take sponge baths at the sink, but never strip.

--
--Cuth
March 13, 2005 3:22:33 AM

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 00:22:32 GMT, Cuthbert Gurdlestone
<chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:

>barbara@bookpro.com wrote:
>> I'd read about Sims taking sponge baths but never saw it until the
>> other day when a Sim who was on a community lot went to the restroom,
>> stripped, and started taking a sponge bath. I had no idea they could
>> do this on a community lot.
>
>*Stripped?*
>
>I've seen them take sponge baths at the sink, but never strip.

He got naked to take the sponge bath. Isn't that what they do
normally? If not, how do they wash?

BW
Anonymous
March 13, 2005 4:26:06 AM

barbara@bookpro.com wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 00:22:32 GMT, Cuthbert Gurdlestone
> <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:
>

>>barbara@bookpro.com wrote:
>>
>>>I'd read about Sims taking sponge baths but never saw it until the
>>>other day when a Sim who was on a community lot went to the restroom,
>>>stripped, and started taking a sponge bath. I had no idea they could
>>>do this on a community lot.
>>
>>*Stripped?*
>>
>>I've seen them take sponge baths at the sink, but never strip.
>

> He got naked to take the sponge bath. Isn't that what they do
> normally? If not, how do they wash?

I thought I only saw them sponging the armpits and neck and stuff, but
I'll have to look again...

My Sims don't do it that often. They're too busy getting sick. ;-)

--
--Cuth
March 13, 2005 7:03:40 AM

Yeah..mine strip naked in the kitchen to take a sponge bath.

--
Nicole
YahooIM: girlsmeg

> On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 00:22:32 GMT, Cuthbert Gurdlestone
> <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
>>barbara@bookpro.com wrote:
>>> I'd read about Sims taking sponge baths but never saw it until the
>>> other day when a Sim who was on a community lot went to the restroom,
>>> stripped, and started taking a sponge bath. I had no idea they could
>>> do this on a community lot.
>>
>>*Stripped?*
>>
>>I've seen them take sponge baths at the sink, but never strip.
>
> He got naked to take the sponge bath. Isn't that what they do
> normally? If not, how do they wash?
>
> BW
Anonymous
March 13, 2005 11:59:57 AM

"Nicole" <smeggy387-nicky@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Yeah..mine strip naked in the kitchen to take a sponge bath.
>
> --
> Nicole
> YahooIM: girlsmeg
>
> <barbara@bookpro.com> wrote in message
> > On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 00:22:32 GMT, Cuthbert Gurdlestone
> > <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:

> >>*Stripped?*
> >>
> >>I've seen them take sponge baths at the sink, but never strip.
> >
> > He got naked to take the sponge bath. Isn't that what they do
> > normally? If not, how do they wash?
> >
> > BW

Mine stripped also. At first I thought it was a glitch, but then he starting
using the sponge to wash... pretty funny
Mazz
Anonymous
March 13, 2005 5:49:07 PM

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 08:59:57 -0500, "Mazz"
<lynettemozziotti@bellsouth.net> wrote:

>Mine stripped also. At first I thought it was a glitch, but then he starting
>using the sponge to wash... pretty funny

Yes, it was. Good animations! I was really surprised to see it on a
community lot. Last time I took that guy shopping, he ended up
walking around emitting those stinky green fumes. This time, he
wasn't even all that low in hygiene, but he decided on his own to go
take a sponge bath in the public rest room. He wasn't fazed when some
female townie came in to take a whizz.

BW
!