PCI IRQ Table Error [01:06:00] Help

pnw1975

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2009
I have an ECS GF8200A MB, and yeasterday Flashed the BIOS to their newest one to support AM3 CPU's. I used the AFUDOS.exe utility included in the download to flash from DOS and after reboot I am now getting a "PCI IRQ Table Error [01:06:00]" upon startup. The message does not stop the computer from starting windows but the onboard NIC is no longer seen and I can not use a PCI NIC because it cant find resources to use. The PCIe slot works fine for my video card. I have tried clearing the CMOS and retring the flash but to no availe. There is no options in the BIOS for PCI steering to be set and none in Windows 7 either. Any help would be much appriciated.

System:

MB: GF8200A (V1.0)
CPU: AMD Phenom 960

Orion1024

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2007
You did unplug the computer and remove the battery to clear the CMOS, right? You could also try clearing the ESCD data if that option is available in the setup. You might need to go back to your old BIOS. This is why I don't buy ECS products anymore...if there's a problem with the BIOS they could take forever to fix it (if ever). I emailed them about four years ago about a motherboard that wasn't fully ACPI compliant and they never replied or updated the BIOS.