University - Sims Dying HELP

Last response: in Video Games
Share
March 13, 2005 4:23:34 AM

Hi all,
I just posted that my sims are disappearing, now I finally figured out what
happened. Everytime I create a new sim and they have 1 hour until class,
the Grim Reaper comes along and kills everyone in the dorm! Anyone having
this problem?

Jenn

More about : university sims dying

Anonymous
March 13, 2005 4:23:35 AM

Jenn wrote:
> Hi all,
> I just posted that my sims are disappearing, now I finally figured
> out what happened. Everytime I create a new sim and they have 1
hour
> until class, the Grim Reaper comes along and kills everyone in the
> dorm! Anyone having this problem?

You have a hack that causes this. The inseminator, I think. Take it
out.
Anonymous
March 13, 2005 4:23:35 AM

"Jenn" <jlh-nospam@houston.rr.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
> I just posted that my sims are disappearing, now I finally figured out
> what happened. Everytime I create a new sim and they have 1 hour until
> class, the Grim Reaper comes along and kills everyone in the dorm! Anyone
> having this problem?

It's due to the Insiminator.

Gareeth
March 13, 2005 4:23:36 AM

> "Jenn" <jlh-nospam@houston.rr.com> wrote in message
>> Hi all,
>> I just posted that my sims are disappearing, now I finally figured out
>> what happened. Everytime I create a new sim and they have 1 hour until
>> class, the Grim Reaper comes along and kills everyone in the dorm!
>> Anyone having this problem?
>>
> It's due to the Insiminator.

You know, I downloaded the Sim version of that program the other day because
I just want to get that wayward screwed up/deleted/cloned/recreated daughter
back with her family so her dad and sister no longer want to bang her, but I
wasn't able to determine if the program had been fixed so that this was no
longer happening. There seemed to be three versions of it and there was the
suggestion that one version might or might not cause this result. I skimmed
through the thread but wasn't able to come up with a conclusive answer to
this question. Is there a version of this program that's safe to use with
University?

March 13, 2005 4:23:37 AM

"Charles Whitney" <cbillingsw@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Is there a version of this program that's safe to use with University?

I think I read on modthesims2 that there is a version you can use. It isn't
a program I use myself but I was aware of the death issue from there.

Gareeth
Anonymous
March 13, 2005 4:29:57 AM

Jenn wrote:
> Hi all,
> I just posted that my sims are disappearing, now I finally figured out what
> happened. Everytime I create a new sim and they have 1 hour until class,
> the Grim Reaper comes along and kills everyone in the dorm! Anyone having
> this problem?

These teachers are taking pass/fail a little too seriously! Remind me
never to enroll my kid there...

--
--Cuth
Anonymous

I'm using InSIMenator1.5DEST and also InSIMenator1.5OBJ without any
problems. The one
InSIMenator1.5SIM is the problem causing version according to what I've
read at MTS2.

I sure miss the nosocial hack or any that pertain to the social worker
not showing up. It's hard enough raising those sim kids. LOL

Betty
March 14, 2005 2:13:41 AM

"Jeremy Reaban" <trancejeremy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Jenn wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> I just posted that my sims are disappearing, now I finally figured
>> out what happened. Everytime I create a new sim and they have 1
> hour
>> until class, the Grim Reaper comes along and kills everyone in the
>> dorm! Anyone having this problem?
>
> You have a hack that causes this. The inseminator, I think. Take it
> out.

That did the trick, thanks! :)

jenn
!