Speaking of babies.............

I remember in the first sims, if the male asked to have the baby, then a boy
would be born. If it were the female, then a girl would be born. Has
anyone found this to be the case in Sims 2 too? BTW, it has been so long
since I played the regular sims I may have gotten the formula backwards, so
forgive me if I did. :)

--
http://www.silvernblue.com/

"Life is what happens when you are busy
doing other things" - John Lennon
1 answer Last reply
More about speaking babies

    Bluegenie2 wrote:
    > I remember in the first sims, if the male asked to have the baby,
    > then a boy would be born. If it were the female, then a girl would
    > be born. Has anyone found this to be the case in Sims 2 too?

    I didn't know you could do that! Anyway, I've only ever had one sim baby, a
    girl, and IIRC it was the man that 'tried for a baby'.

Sims Games Video Games