WMP 8 for Pocket PC MPEG Files?

December 27, 2004 5:53:08 PM

I can't play video on my IPAQ but I could with an earlier WMP on my Jornada.
I upgraded just now bu still no video. How can I see my MPEG files on the
IPAQ? Please HELP!!!!!

More about : wmp pocket mpeg files

Anonymous
December 28, 2004 3:56:26 PM

Betaplayer can play MPEGs. Windows media on PPC has never been able to
play MPEG formats, so there's some confusion there.

Try betaplayer first and see if it helps : Version 0.095 works fine
for me and plays MPEG4 files.

http://betaplayer.corecodec.org/download.html

Cheers - Neil

!