Dish Network 522 Fixed

Last response: in Home Theatre
October 27, 2004 5:04:24 PM

Dish Network issued a patch over their network that has fixed the problems
with the 522 DVR.

The problems were, upon DVR content playback: color fading, audio/video
synch problems, audio popping.

This patch, "L206", fixed it on my machine

More about : dish network 522 fixed

Anonymous
October 29, 2004 6:26:50 AM

The best fix for Dish DVR is DirecTV + Tivo :)

!