ms dos programs - close on exit permanant disable

I need to know how to disable the close on exit in the
properties of an ms dos program for all current programs
and future programs without having to do it for each
program individually.

"av & am" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I need to know how to disable the close on exit in the
>properties of an ms dos program for all current programs
>and future programs without having to do it for each
>program individually.

Change the settings for the _DEFAULT.PIF file found in your C:\WINDOWS
folder.

--
(tm)