backing up saved games before installing S2U

Last response: in Video Games
Share
March 13, 2005 11:26:03 PM

When installing S2U I get a message telling me to back up all files for
S2. Read the readme file for instructions. Where is the read me file located

Thanks
Ron
Anonymous
March 14, 2005 7:19:21 AM

>When installing S2U I get a message telling me to back up all files
for
>S2. Read the readme file for instructions. Where is the read me file
located

No idea but go to My Documents/EA Games/Sims 2 and copy the
neighbourhood directory somewhere outside the Sims 2 folder.
Anonymous
March 14, 2005 4:54:12 PM

"Ron" <elvis@insightbb.com> wrote in message
> When installing S2U I get a message telling me to back up all files for
> S2. Read the readme file for instructions. Where is the read me file
> located

Go to My Documents > EA Games and then just copy the whole Sims 2 folder and
put it somewhere else on your harddrive.

Deborah
--
Hamster Heaven - http://www.hamsterheaven.co.uk
!