backing up saved games before installing S2U

When installing S2U I get a message telling me to back up all files for
S2. Read the readme file for instructions. Where is the read me file located

Thanks
Ron
2 answers Last reply
More about backing saved games installing

    >When installing S2U I get a message telling me to back up all files
    for
    >S2. Read the readme file for instructions. Where is the read me file
    located

    No idea but go to My Documents/EA Games/Sims 2 and copy the
    neighbourhood directory somewhere outside the Sims 2 folder.

    "Ron" <elvis@insightbb.com> wrote in message
    > When installing S2U I get a message telling me to back up all files for
    > S2. Read the readme file for instructions. Where is the read me file
    > located

    Go to My Documents > EA Games and then just copy the whole Sims 2 folder and
    put it somewhere else on your harddrive.

    Deborah
    --
    Hamster Heaven - http://www.hamsterheaven.co.uk

Sims Games Video Games