Jerky_san

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2009
So I was wanting to know if any of you all have actually seen one of these on sale at a major retailer or online retailer of sorts? Newegg.com nor zipzoom nor any other retailer seems to have them in the US. There are a few sites that list them but they don't really say if they will actually ship them today and they are overpriced by over 50 dollars in general. So if anyone knows a major retailer or online store that is pricing them for the list price can you post it?

loneninja

Distinguished
What do you mean over priced? They are suppose to be priced near $200 if I remember correctly leaving them a horrible price/performance because of their power savings. Sort of like how the Phenom 9100e(1.8Ghz) use to cost the same as the Phenom 9950(2.6Ghz) just cause it was power friendly.

In any case I've yet to see them, I don't think they will officially be out in bulk until early Q3, they might be OEM only right now as well.

Jerky_san

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2009
they are wanting 240 to 250 for it.. thats what i mean by overpriced.. "overpriced" compared to the list price of AMD and what they are supposed to be listed for in general..