I like my new card

It is definitely better than what I had before, I had a lousy card, 64mb I
think is what was on it.. I can now invite 8 people, I like that. I am
trying not to be dissapointed that I couldn't spend the full $200.
--
no I'm not a blonde....why do you ask?
2 answers Last reply

    On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 13:41:33 -0800, "JulyRaine"
    <JulyRaine@JulyRaine.Com> wrote:

    >It is definitely better than what I had before, I had a lousy card, 64mb I
    >think is what was on it.. I can now invite 8 people, I like that. I am
    >trying not to be dissapointed that I couldn't spend the full $200.

    The card is about 5-6 times slower though, than the one I recommended
    at 165$ :-p

    "Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 13:41:33 -0800, "JulyRaine"
    > <JulyRaine@JulyRaine.Com> wrote:
    >
    > >It is definitely better than what I had before, I had a lousy card, 64mb
    > >think is what was on it.. I can now invite 8 people, I like that. I am
    > >trying not to be dissapointed that I couldn't spend the full $200.
    >
    > The card is about 5-6 times slower though, than the one I recommended
    > at 165$ :-p
    ====
    :( Maybe next time around. I am more educated, that's for sure.
    Tax refund is yet to come and I have a niece who I could gift this one to,
    she would love me forever!

Sims Games Video Games