c911darkwolf

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2011
So i use IE 8 and Firefox 6 at work. What i'm trying to do is view webpages via the Cached version google has without having to google them each time and click the cach link.

We use Websense at work to block external websites. I am not trying to get around websense (as its there for a reason, and i know Toms doesn't support anything that circumvents security) so thats not my goal. The pages i use for Data Research are static. They update maybe 2-3 times a year. We can view this webpages during our lunch time. about a 1 1/2 hour window, and after work hours (nighttime). During business hours i'm forced to google it and click the Cached button.

So my question is, is there a tip/trick/addon where i could easily visit these sites without trying to google them each time? Some use flash so i want to be able to cash the flash part as well if i can. My boss is ok with this as they allow viewing of these websites in full during designated times.

I work in the helpdesk area and a downside to our firewall is Microsoft.com is generally blocked.. so all thosa KBA's are blocked as well.

Any ideas let me know.. Again only ideas that allow me to quickly navigate Cached versions of these websites as i can access those normally during business hours. I DO NOT want to circumvent Websense.

Thanks!

Rabbit