voice dial

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
February 16, 2005 12:17:33 AM

Just signed up with Cingular and got the V551 phone. Being an ex-LG user
the menu is tough getting used to but I do like the phone and will get used
to it with some help :)

The problem I am having now is adding a voice name to my phonebook entries.
The manual says that when creating a address book entry scroll down to
voice name but for the life of me I couldn't find it.

I entered all my entries into the phone book and pressing "more" and
scrolling everywhere else I still couldn't find where to add the voice
name.

Now that all my entries are made into the phonebook can I add the voice
name to each entry now? If so, please, where and how can I accomplish this?

Thanks in advance for any replies!!!

More about : voice dial

February 16, 2005 3:14:26 AM

The issue is where did you store the numbers? If you stored them to the SIM
card the voice dialing option will not show up. Go back into your phone book
and look for the "store to" item. if it says SIM, change it to Phone. you
should then see several new options including voice tags.

"twister" <replyingroup@invalid.com> wrote in message
> Just signed up with Cingular and got the V551 phone. Being an ex-LG user
> the menu is tough getting used to but I do like the phone and will get
used
> to it with some help :)
>
> The problem I am having now is adding a voice name to my phonebook
entries.
> The manual says that when creating a address book entry scroll down to
> voice name but for the life of me I couldn't find it.
>
> I entered all my entries into the phone book and pressing "more" and
> scrolling everywhere else I still couldn't find where to add the voice
> name.
>
> Now that all my entries are made into the phonebook can I add the voice
> name to each entry now? If so, please, where and how can I accomplish
this?

> Thanks in advance for any replies!!!

February 16, 2005 3:22:20 AM

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 00:14:26 -0500, "jim" <jlange50@comcast.net> wrote:

>The issue is where did you store the numbers? If you stored them to the SIM
>card the voice dialing option will not show up. Go back into your phone book
>and look for the "store to" item. if it says SIM, change it to Phone. you
>should then see several new options including voice tags.

Thanks jim, worked like a charm.

!