JamesJ

At times my recycle bin shows empty when full.
This can be corrected by changing the icon back to the default icon
in Customize Desktop. At present I am using the default xp icon.
If the recycle bin is corrupted how might I fix it?
I have also used the registry fix to replace the registry key for
the default, empty, and full recycle bin.
When I used WinMe I was able to remove the recycle bin
by going 'DOS' and Me would recreate it on startup.

Also, What are these other folders?
Recycler
Recycled

Thanks,
James

James, check at Kelly's. http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_abc.htm
Select R and scroll to Repair Recycle Bin.