Media player 10 for windows Mobile

January 5, 2005 12:31:08 PM

I find the fact that there is no Graphic Equaliser on the Media player 10 for
windows Mobile very depressing can any one recommend a better media player or
even the best one for my PDA

Many thanks
Anonymous
January 5, 2005 6:44:49 PM

Richard,

Take a look at Conduits Pocket Player 2.51. It has an equalizer and is a
great little application. Go to http://www.conduits.com for more
information. A review will be available on my site by the end of the month.

Regards,

--
Clinton Fitch
Senior Editor