crashing my system

I am trying to get my xp professional and ibm websphere
to get along. I keep crashing when I am using the ibm
websphere, it says that there is a problem with my device
driver. (Note: I am contacting to IBM OS/390) I have read
all I can find on microsoft crash site, but the problem
continues. It also says there isn't enough memory, which
isn't true, I have plenty of memory on my machine.
3 answers Last reply
More about crashing system

    If this isn't the correct newsgroup to help me could
    someone point me in the right group? Thanks

    On Wed, 19 May 2004 09:40:15 -0700, Karla wrote:

    >>Hello and Good Morning to everyone.
    > If this isn't the correct newsgroup to help me could
    > someone point me in the right group? Thanks

    Hi, Carla. What is an IBM websphere? It's not a part of Windows XP. When
    you run into to trouble with things used with or added to Windows, a good
    place to start checking for explanations and solutions is the tech support
    pages for that program/device.

    I found these links with a google search. Hope that they are of some use
    for you:

    Index page for Websphere (links for various support resources found here)
    http://www-306.ibm.com/software/info1/websphere/index.jsp

    Newsgroup support (link will open default news reader program that reads news:// urls):

    More newsgroups that can be read in a browser interface via Google Groups:
    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&group=ibm.software.websphere

    --
    Sharon F
    MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User

    On Mon, 17 May 2004 10:25:17 -0700, Karla wrote:

    > I keep crashing when I am using the ibm
    > websphere, it says that there is a problem with my device
    > driver.

    PS: Some info about what device driver and the text of the messages would
    be a help in finding anything useful on the XP end of things.

    --
    Sharon F
    MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User

Configuration IBM Microsoft Windows XP