crashing my system

May 17, 2004 2:25:17 PM

I am trying to get my xp professional and ibm websphere
to get along. I keep crashing when I am using the ibm
websphere, it says that there is a problem with my device
driver. (Note: I am contacting to IBM OS/390) I have read
all I can find on microsoft crash site, but the problem
continues. It also says there isn't enough memory, which
isn't true, I have plenty of memory on my machine.

More about : crashing system

Anonymous
May 19, 2004 1:40:15 PM

If this isn't the correct newsgroup to help me could
someone point me in the right group? Thanks
Anonymous
May 20, 2004 9:18:53 PM

On Wed, 19 May 2004 09:40:15 -0700, Karla wrote:

>>Hello and Good Morning to everyone.
> If this isn't the correct newsgroup to help me could
> someone point me in the right group? Thanks

Hi, Carla. What is an IBM websphere? It's not a part of Windows XP. When
you run into to trouble with things used with or added to Windows, a good
place to start checking for explanations and solutions is the tech support
pages for that program/device.

I found these links with a google search. Hope that they are of some use
for you:

Index page for Websphere (links for various support resources found here)
http://www-306.ibm.com/software/info1/websphere/index.j...

Newsgroup support (link will open default news reader program that reads news:// urls):

More newsgroups that can be read in a browser interface via Google Groups:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&group=ibm.softwar...

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User

On Mon, 17 May 2004 10:25:17 -0700, Karla wrote:

> I keep crashing when I am using the ibm
> websphere, it says that there is a problem with my device
> driver.

PS: Some info about what device driver and the text of the messages would
be a help in finding anything useful on the XP end of things.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User