Hot Date install not cd

Last response: in Video Games
March 14, 2005 4:10:29 AM

When I went to install the Hot date disc It took the serial number, but
then told me the Cd was not the hot date cd and locked up.

More about : hot date install

Anonymous
March 14, 2005 5:39:03 PM

"frnknbry" <_charlie114@excite.com> wrote in message
> When I went to install the Hot date disc It took the serial number, but
> then told me the Cd was not the hot date cd and locked up.

At one point in time during the HD install, it asks for the previous
expansion's CD (to install the music)...

--
--- Mike --- http://www.livin-it-up.net
Member of eKoOK (evil Kult of Object Kreators)

"Ohmikeghod" <ohmikeghod@mirthlink.net> wrote in message
> "frnknbry" <_charlie114@excite.com> wrote in message
>> When I went to install the Hot date disc It took the serial number, but
>> then told me the Cd was not the hot date cd and locked up.
>>
> At one point in time during the HD install, it asks for the previous
> expansion's CD (to install the music)...
>
> --
> --- Mike --- http://www.livin-it-up.net
> Member of eKoOK (evil Kult of Object Kreators)
> "The ultimate goal is load time of 24 hours!"
> "The ultimate goal is filling every hard drive in the world!"
> Mwahahaha!
>
> Hi

It prompts you for the House Party CD ..

I just re-installed all mine up to Unleashed, no-cd patch, and the Sims 2
and University..
I just got a new computer, and the Sims runs much faster now, as does Roller
Coaster Tycoon 3....
Great Stuff!!
Julia