WMA file does not play on WMP 10 ...

January 5, 2005 10:57:06 PM

The player does not have the proper codec. The file needs the "Windows Media
Screen v7" codec. How do I get this installed on my pocket PC. The only file
I found was a XP install and the Pocket PC does not allow me to run it.

Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated!

More about : wma file play wmp

Anonymous
January 6, 2005 1:45:32 AM

There is no way to add codec's to your Pocket PC - not yet at least (rumor
mill says this is available in WM 2005).

If it won't play in the current format, download the Windows Media Encoder
(free from http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmedia) and convert it to a v9
codec.

Regards,

--