TS2 Downloads folder question

Hi all
Autumn (or fall) "down under" at the moment and I am looking forward to a
cold winter tucked up inside my little house playing with TS2 EP University.
I have been reading the posts and just realised something.....
I never originally checked: My Documents/EA Games/ The Sims 2/ downloads....
was it empty when I first installed TS2???
The reason I ask is that I want to take the advice given on the NG and
remove all downloads but thought I had better check in case I delete
something meant to be there.
Many Thanks

Dim Sim
4 answers Last reply
More about downloads folder question

    "Dim Sim" <dim_sim@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi all
    > Autumn (or fall) "down under" at the moment and I am looking forward to a
    > cold winter tucked up inside my little house playing with TS2 EP
    University.
    > I have been reading the posts and just realised something.....
    > I never originally checked: My Documents/EA Games/ The Sims 2/
    downloads....
    > was it empty when I first installed TS2???

    Yes

    > The reason I ask is that I want to take the advice given on the NG and
    > remove all downloads but thought I had better check in case I delete
    > something meant to be there.
    > Many Thanks
    >
    > Dim Sim

    I had backed up the whole of the original My Documents\EA folder
    installation on 19th September last year and checked it for you. There was
    nothing in the original folder.

    hth

    Skeatsan''co

    > "Dim Sim" <dim_sim@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Hi all
    >> Autumn (or fall) "down under" at the moment and I am looking forward to a
    >> cold winter tucked up inside my little house playing with TS2 EP
    > University.
    >> I have been reading the posts and just realised something.....
    >> I never originally checked: My Documents/EA Games/ The Sims 2/
    > downloads....
    >> was it empty when I first installed TS2???
    >
    > Yes
    >
    >> The reason I ask is that I want to take the advice given on the NG and
    >> remove all downloads but thought I had better check in case I delete
    >> something meant to be there.
    >> Many Thanks
    >>
    >> Dim Sim

    Many thanks

    have a great day

    Dim Sim

    > "Dim Sim" <dim_sim@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Hi all
    >> Autumn (or fall) "down under" at the moment and I am looking forward to a
    >> cold winter tucked up inside my little house playing with TS2 EP
    > University.
    >> I have been reading the posts and just realised something.....
    >> I never originally checked: My Documents/EA Games/ The Sims 2/
    > downloads....
    >> was it empty when I first installed TS2???
    >
    > Yes
    >
    >> The reason I ask is that I want to take the advice given on the NG and
    >> remove all downloads but thought I had better check in case I delete
    >> something meant to be there.
    >> Many Thanks
    >>
    >> Dim Sim

    Many thanks
    Have a great day

    Dim Sim

    "Skeatsan''co" <overthemoon@overthemoonagain.co.uk> wrote in message
    >I had backed up the whole of the original My Documents\EA folder
    >installation on 19th September last year and checked it for you. There was
    >nothing in the original folder.
    >
    > hth
    >
    > Skeatsan''co

    >> "Dim Sim" <dim_sim@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> Hi all
    >>> Autumn (or fall) "down under" at the moment and I am looking forward to
    >>> cold winter tucked up inside my little house playing with TS2 EP
    >> University.
    >>> I have been reading the posts and just realised something.....
    >>> I never originally checked: My Documents/EA Games/ The Sims 2/
    >> downloads....
    >>> was it empty when I first installed TS2???
    >>
    >> Yes
    >>
    >>> The reason I ask is that I want to take the advice given on the NG and
    >>> remove all downloads but thought I had better check in case I delete
    >>> something meant to be there.
    >>> Many Thanks
    >>>
    >>> Dim Sim

Sims Games Video Games