Hi all
Autumn (or fall) "down under" at the moment and I am looking forward to a
cold winter tucked up inside my little house playing with TS2 EP University.
I have been reading the posts and just realised something.....
I never originally checked: My Documents/EA Games/ The Sims 2/ downloads....
was it empty when I first installed TS2???
The reason I ask is that I want to take the advice given on the NG and
remove all downloads but thought I had better check in case I delete
something meant to be there.
Many Thanks

Dim Sim

"Dim Sim" <dim_sim@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi all
> Autumn (or fall) "down under" at the moment and I am looking forward to a
> cold winter tucked up inside my little house playing with TS2 EP
University.
> I have been reading the posts and just realised something.....
> I never originally checked: My Documents/EA Games/ The Sims 2/
downloads....
> was it empty when I first installed TS2???

Yes

> The reason I ask is that I want to take the advice given on the NG and
> remove all downloads but thought I had better check in case I delete
> something meant to be there.
> Many Thanks
>
> Dim Sim

I had backed up the whole of the original My Documents\EA folder
installation on 19th September last year and checked it for you. There was
nothing in the original folder.

hth

Skeatsan''co

> "Dim Sim" <dim_sim@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Hi all
>> Autumn (or fall) "down under" at the moment and I am looking forward to a
>> cold winter tucked up inside my little house playing with TS2 EP
> University.
>> I have been reading the posts and just realised something.....
>> I never originally checked: My Documents/EA Games/ The Sims 2/
> downloads....
>> was it empty when I first installed TS2???
>
> Yes
>
>> The reason I ask is that I want to take the advice given on the NG and
>> remove all downloads but thought I had better check in case I delete
>> something meant to be there.
>> Many Thanks
>>
>> Dim Sim

Many thanks

have a great day

Dim Sim

> "Dim Sim" <dim_sim@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Hi all
>> Autumn (or fall) "down under" at the moment and I am looking forward to a
>> cold winter tucked up inside my little house playing with TS2 EP
> University.
>> I have been reading the posts and just realised something.....
>> I never originally checked: My Documents/EA Games/ The Sims 2/
> downloads....
>> was it empty when I first installed TS2???
>
> Yes
>
>> The reason I ask is that I want to take the advice given on the NG and
>> remove all downloads but thought I had better check in case I delete
>> something meant to be there.
>> Many Thanks
>>
>> Dim Sim

Many thanks