Sign in with
Your question

Enable Power ssaving feature + Turbo when overclock?

Last response: in Overclocking
November 7, 2010 4:56:58 PM

Hello,

I haven't found any solution to my problem on google yet. I have a P7P55D-E with a i5-750 and everytime I try to increase the BCLCK, the power saving feature disenable and hide the turbo feature :( 

I am wondering how to enable these with like 165+ BCLOCK.

Just want to note that I do want to do this even if you think it is a bad idea or whatever. The reason is that I need that as my summer set-up.

Thanks for your help!
a c 139 à CPUs
a c 242 K Overclocking
November 8, 2010 4:48:14 AM

Just a nickname said:
Hello,

I haven't found any solution to my problem on google yet. I have a P7P55D-E with a i5-750 and everytime I try to increase the BCLCK, the power saving feature disenable and hide the turbo feature :( 

I am wondering how to enable these with like 165+ BCLOCK.

Just want to note that I do want to do this even if you think it is a bad idea or whatever. The reason is that I need that as my summer set-up.

Thanks for your help!

what did mean u say 165+BCLOCK? :sarcastic:  u mean overclock QPI Disable Turbo feature & increase Clock speed ? :pt1cable: 
Changhe Ai overclock Manual don't Auto in BIOS sorry...
disable turbo is look in bios C1E must disabled Potition
m
l
November 8, 2010 10:53:07 AM

What I mean is, when I change my BCLCK above 133MHz, the speedstep disenable and hide the turbo feature. I can't enable it there.
When I go into the CPU configuration, even if enable speedstep and other options like turbo, it go back to disenable option when I get out of that panel...
m
l
!