FSB vs Multiplier

G

Hi, Pardon me if this is a duplicate question.
My Questions is:

Assume someone wants to overclock his CPU and for example assume he has a CPU
with 133 MHz FSB speed and a Multiplier of 16 so he has a CPU @ speed of:

133x16= 2128 MHz

Now if he adjusts his CPU settings (just assume) in order to these; 152 MHz for FSB, and a Multiplier of 14 then we will have:

152x14= 2128 MHz

So, my point is this. Is there any differences OVERALL above?
Is it possible that one software is friendly better in case of increasing FSB instead of multiplier and so on?
Is it true that increasing FSB speed also helps over-speeding RAM?

Thanks!

it's true FSB CPU Clock manage FSB DRAM & Increase FSB it mean FSB RAM auto & HT Link increase, it sample: 200 (FSB) x 14 (multiplier) = 2.8Ghz RAM= 667 HT 2000
if we increase FSB CPU 50 = 250x14 = 3.5 Ghz RAM=727 HT =2500
1. yes different ! FSB hi multiplier Low faster than FSB low multiplier hi as although both same CPU CLOCK, proof with Software Superpi.
2. nothing
3. yes, proof with test Software SuperPi

That is correct on older systems with relatively lower direct FSB speeds. The difference can be dramatic, very dramatic. Faster buss speeds gives much better results than a higher multiplier. But, with modern hardware, quad pumped buss speeds, and the hypertransport buss, the difference has become much less than it used to be, almost to the point it's insignificant, as the buss has more than enough bandwidth already that it is not normally a bottleneck, raw mhz from the CPU is where you see the most gains on a system today talking about overclocking, and it is a much simpler just to raise the multiplier. Of course, you have to have a CPU with an unlocked multiplier.
If you want facts and numbers just Google around for them, this is basic overclocking stuff 101 from years gone by.