Sim Wants - University

Can anyone help with this?

My Sim graduated from Uni and moved back to town.

One of her main wants is to write a novel. She has max creativity cos she
used to play guitar at the bar but I just can't seem to get anywhere with
this.

Has anyone been able to achieve this. If so can you let me know how you to
do this cos it would really give her a aspirattion etc a boost.

thanx

Is
2 answers Last reply
More about university

    if you have her use the computer to "write novel" that's how you achieve it.
    It takes a little time, but eventually a message comes up saying that the
    novel is complete and hopefully the sim gets lots of royalties. A little
    later, another message comes up saying how much the sim got in royalties for
    the novel. Just make the same sim keep writing the novel at the computer
    whenever her needs are okay (if I remember right, they won't write if they
    "don't feel like it")

    Thanks, - I'll give that a try

    "BluLtng" <blultng7@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > if you have her use the computer to "write novel" that's how you achieve
    it.
    > It takes a little time, but eventually a message comes up saying that the
    > novel is complete and hopefully the sim gets lots of royalties. A little
    > later, another message comes up saying how much the sim got in royalties
    for
    > the novel. Just make the same sim keep writing the novel at the computer
    > whenever her needs are okay (if I remember right, they won't write if
    they
    > "don't feel like it")

    News==----
    Newsgroups