nude patch TS2

hi i uninstalled everything from my pc and the list of websites i got my
downloads from, i am looking for the patch that takes away the blurry
squares when sims in tub etc
I deleted everything to do with sims off my pc, and reinstalled along with
TS2U and silly me deleted my web favorites folder with all my links in
too........

any help greatful

Tracym
2 answers Last reply
More about nude patch

    On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 23:03:27 GMT, "tracymidd" <tracymidd@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >hi i uninstalled everything from my pc and the list of websites i got my
    >downloads from, i am looking for the patch that takes away the blurry
    >squares when sims in tub etc
    >I deleted everything to do with sims off my pc, and reinstalled along with
    >TS2U and silly me deleted my web favorites folder with all my links in

    There is a cheat so no patch is needed:

    intProp censorGridSize 0 does the trick. You can even put it in a text
    file, call it userstartup.cheat and put it in your documents\Ea
    games\the sims 2\config and the blur is history.

    You can get one from here http://www.snootysims.com/hacks.php

Sims Games Favorites Video Games