Working with groups and profiles

Hi, there.

I have a few XP boxes in my office and want to establish user profile
politics.
I've only find two kind of users in XP Pro, the Admin and the Normal
user. I want to define different profiles in order to create users into
those profiles.

Is it possible?

TIA,
Gabriel Menini

Gabriel Menini wrote:
> Hi, there.
>
> I have a few XP boxes in my office and want to establish user profile
> politics.
> I've only find two kind of users in XP Pro, the Admin and the Normal
> user. I want to define different profiles in order to create users
> into those profiles.
>
> Is it possible?
>
> TIA,
> Gabriel Menini

Go to Control Panel/Administrative Tools/Computer Management. Navigate to
System Tools/Local Users and Groups/Groups. At this point you should click
the "?" icon on the toolbar and read the articles there to learn and
understand the best practices and possible pitfalls to assigning users to
different groups.

--
Ronnie Vernon
Microsoft MVP