What cars is better for me?

hi everyone, i have a phenom II x4 920 with corsair xsm2 2x2gb memos, a coolermaster xtremepower 600w all in a v9 thermaltake case. I want a really fast card, i have 310, thats me budget. what video card is the best for me??? i play in 1600xXXXX resolution, games like cod4 and 5, pes 2009, crysis, grid. I dont know if go for a 4850x2 or just a 4890 or a gtx 285 or somethingelse.
10 answers Last reply
More about what cars
  1. 4890 or GTX 275 is your best bet.

What motherboard do you have?
  2. boudy said:
    4890 or GTX 275 is your best bet.

What motherboard do you have?

i have this one ASUS M3A78-EM i don't really like sli or crossfire, for that i dont have a 2 way or 3 way mb.
  3. Lol, thats a nice motherboard. Get the GTX285 its on par with the 4890.
  4. Axeon said:
    Lol, thats a nice motherboard. Get the GTX285 its on par with the 4890.

Dont get the GTX 285; it may be on par with the 4890, but it is almost $100 more than the 4890.
    The GTX 275 is also on par with the 4890, but it is a tad bit more expensive. So just go with the 4890.

Found a deal on the it yesterday: http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=10010282&prodlist=celebros

Hope I helped a little bit.
  5. Aren't guys a bit off topic? - thought this guys was asking about cars :D
    New Camaro looks cool...
    lol
  6. boudy said:
    Dont get the GTX 285; it may be on par with the 4890, but it is almost $100 more than the 4890.
    The GTX 275 is also on par with the 4890, but it is a tad bit more expensive. So just go with the 4890.

Found a deal on the it yesterday: http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=10010282&prodlist=celebros

Hope I helped a little bit.

good deal, but is not better a xfx or sapphire?
  7. nerrawg said:
    Aren't guys a bit off topic? - thought this guys was asking about cars :D
    New Camaro looks cool...
    lol

owned, i forgot the D
  8. rossobianconero said:
    good deal, but is not better a xfx or sapphire?

Sapphire, MSI, and XFX are the most reputable brands of ATI cards that I know of.
  9. nerrawg said:
    Aren't guys a bit off topic? - thought this guys was asking about cars :D
    New Camaro looks cool...
    lol

XD

Do you have a family rossobianconero? If so you will probably need a mini-van, but if not get a Ferrari or something like that lol
  10. boudy said:
    XD

Do you have a family rossobianconero? If so you will probably need a mini-van, but if not get a Ferrari or something like that lol

jaja i will stay with the evo
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Graphics