Sims 2: WOW!!! Check this out!

I feel a bit guilty being so happy about something, with July's loss
and all... but I found a real gem of a code!

CTRL+Shift+C

sethighestallowedlevel X

Where X is the number of floors you want to be allowed! Be warned,
building too many can be bad! Besides, it's hard to control the zoom
etc. up there, so I'd recommend no more than 10 floors unless a way
can be found to deal with it... well, try it out for yourselves!
7 answers Last reply
More about sims check

    On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 02:03:39 +0100, Guardian Pegasus
    <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote:

    >etc. up there, so I'd recommend no more than 10 floors unless a way
    >can be found to deal with it... well, try it out for yourselves!

    9 floors seem to be the sweet spot. At 10 the roof doesn't show up,
    and stairs start bugging.

    "Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in message
    > I feel a bit guilty being so happy about something, with July's loss
    > and all... but I found a real gem of a code!
    >
    > CTRL+Shift+C
    >
    > sethighestallowedlevel X
    >
    > Where X is the number of floors you want to be allowed! Be warned,
    > building too many can be bad! Besides, it's hard to control the zoom
    > etc. up there, so I'd recommend no more than 10 floors unless a way
    > can be found to deal with it... well, try it out for yourselves!
    ===
    Don't feel guilty about being happy! That's what makes life bearable. I am
    glad to know this cheat, thanks :)

    Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    > On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 02:03:39 +0100, Guardian Pegasus
    > <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote:
    >
    >> etc. up there, so I'd recommend no more than 10 floors unless a way
    >> can be found to deal with it... well, try it out for yourselves!
    >
    > 9 floors seem to be the sweet spot. At 10 the roof doesn't show up,
    > and stairs start bugging.

    Is this not one of the things which depends on sys resource? That's a lot of
    rendering!

    --
    "Usenet isn't a right. It's a right, and a left, and a swift uppercut
    to the jaw." - Computer Museum, Boston

    On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 08:02:05 -0800, "Lib" <techno-dweeb@rogers.com>
    wrote:

    >Is this not one of the things which depends on sys resource? That's a lot of
    >rendering!

    Hehe, it is, especially if you don't have a powerful computer, but
    still, I'd prefer to have the possibility of building more stories :-)

    "Guardian Pegasus" wrote...
    <snip>

    I certainly know when to use this. I am building a house and before I know
    it, the tower part of it has no roof because of the floor limitation. I
    guess I could turn it on temperarily.

    Ashikaga

    On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 05:27:56 -0800, "JulyRaine"
    <JulyRaine@JulyRaine.Com> wrote:

    >Don't feel guilty about being happy! That's what makes life bearable. I am
    >glad to know this cheat, thanks :)

    Good :-) BTW, the maximum level is 255, but I have no idea how one
    would ever reach that level of zoom. I think it'd be incredibly
    difficult, and your sims would probably die before they got to work!

    Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    > Good :-) BTW, the maximum level is 255, but I have no idea how one
    > would ever reach that level of zoom. I think it'd be incredibly
    > difficult, and your sims would probably die before they got to work!

    That makes sense, but why 256 (the first being floor 0), It's stupidlly
    pointless, a PC with Dual Opterons or Itanium2s with a Radeon X850 and
    several Gigs of RAM wouldn't be able to run it.

    127 or even 63 would be better.

Sims World Of Warcraft Video Games