Hello, this is my first post on Tom's hardware. I have a c300 64 gb SSD. I would like to buy another to setup a raid 0 configuration on my X58A-ud3r rev. 2.0 sata 3 controller. I will be using Microsoft Drivers instead of the Marvell drivers. I just want to know if there will be any problems for this motherboard if I setup those ssd's in raid 0. I heard there are some problems with Marvell controllers. But if I install Microsoft drivers in AHCI mode instead, should there still be a problem? Thank you in advance.
* Post in ALL CAPS or use excessive punctuation!!!
* Share personal information, like your email address. Identify theft is real.
* Bump posts, claim "first!"
* Hijack a topic. Stick to the original conversation.
* Ask for help pirating, cracking passwords, or bypassing copyright protection