Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Deleting ATI CCC profile settings

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
a b U Graphics card
April 12, 2009 5:49:58 AM

In one of my user profiles, I accidentally OCed a bit too high and saved the settings to my profile.
Now every time I log in to try to change it, the GPU crashes before I can revert it back to default.

I can access a separate connected profile though.

Where are the CCC catalyst control profiles saved? I think deleting it will reset the settings of the other profile back to default.

ATI 4650, Windows XP

More about : deleting ati ccc profile settings

April 12, 2009 5:52:19 AM

Bluescreendeath said:
In one of my user profiles, I accidentally OCed a bit too high and saved the settings to my profile.
Now every time I log in to try to change it, the GPU crashes before I can revert it back to default.

I can access a separate connected profile though.

Where are the CCC catalyst control profiles saved? I think deleting it will reset the settings of the other profile back to default.

maybe reboot in safe mode in windows hold F8 at windows startup should work

a b U Graphics card
April 12, 2009 6:01:09 AM

What does holding F8 do?

I just need a way to set all the CCC profiles to default for all of the user profiles.
Related resources
a b U Graphics card
April 12, 2009 6:13:14 AM

Bump...anyone know where the profile info is stored? I'm feelin a bit angsty and hoping I didn't fry my GPU...
January 19, 2011 4:14:22 PM

First make sure you"Show hidden files and folders" in folder options. Navigate as follows C:/Users/"your name folder"/AppData/Local/ATI/ACE your profiles are there.
January 19, 2011 4:15:43 PM

P.S. that smiley is actually a semi-colon...well you know its C drive.
!