University question.

Do your sims get homework? I keep seeing all the npc sims doing homework but
my sims dont bring home any.
4 answers Last reply
More about university question

    "Persival" <noemail@nomail.com> wrote in message
    > Do your sims get homework? I keep seeing all the npc sims doing homework
    > but my sims dont bring home any.
    They don't bring it home. You have to click on the Sim and choose college
    and do assignment and then they bring it out and do it.

    Gareeth

    On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 05:50:35 GMT, "Persival" <noemail@nomail.com>
    wrote:

    >Do your sims get homework? I keep seeing all the npc sims doing homework but
    >my sims dont bring home any.

    Click on your sim, click college, do assignment. It's voluntary.

    "Persival" <noemail@nomail.com> wrote in message
    > Do your sims get homework? I keep seeing all the npc sims doing homework
    > but my sims dont bring home any.

    Thanks guys! I had a chuccle when I saw(and then did) the freestyle option.

Sims Games Video Games