University question.

Last response: in Video Games
March 15, 2005 8:50:35 AM

Do your sims get homework? I keep seeing all the npc sims doing homework but
my sims dont bring home any.

More about : university question

Anonymous
March 15, 2005 8:50:36 AM

"Persival" <noemail@nomail.com> wrote in message
> Do your sims get homework? I keep seeing all the npc sims doing homework
> but my sims dont bring home any.
They don't bring it home. You have to click on the Sim and choose college
and do assignment and then they bring it out and do it.

Gareeth
Anonymous
March 15, 2005 8:50:36 AM

"Persival" <noemail@nomail.com> wrote in message
> Do your sims get homework? I keep seeing all the npc sims doing homework
> but my sims dont bring home any.
They don't bring it home. You have to click on the Sim and choose college
and do assignment and then they bring it out and do it.

Gareeth
March 15, 2005 9:58:00 AM

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 05:50:35 GMT, "Persival" <noemail@nomail.com>
wrote:

>Do your sims get homework? I keep seeing all the npc sims doing homework but
>my sims dont bring home any.

Click on your sim, click college, do assignment. It's voluntary.
Anonymous
March 15, 2005 10:42:29 PM

"Persival" <noemail@nomail.com> wrote in message
> Do your sims get homework? I keep seeing all the npc sims doing homework
> but my sims dont bring home any.

Thanks guys! I had a chuccle when I saw(and then did) the freestyle option.
!