For the past couple months I've been having issues with the internet at my home. I'm able to connect, but it will be either be slow or fail to load pages, which both Mozilla and Chrome say is a DNS error. All the other computers in the house are able to connect just fine, one is Vista and the other XP. I've tried a wired connection to the router which still gives me the same problems, but directly through the modem works fine. I don't think there is anything wrong with my card as I'm able to connect fine anywhere else that isn't my home connection.
My computer is running Vista with an Intel Wireless 4965AGN card and the router is a Netgear WGR614 v5. It has worked fine in the past and I'm not aware of any changes to it aside from updated firmware. I ran ipconfig and this is what I get