Probs with TS2U

I have installed everything and as soon as tried to play it lets me go to
play a family then while on the loading ''The xxxx Family''' screen it just
keeps loading forever, Has anyone else had this problem, and the times it
does load it leaves the sim/Sims at the mail box not moving and wont advance
to read etc and time doesn't alter from 8am, just seems to freeze, music
plays on both occasions as normal, its annoying as sometime I have to reboot
pc to get it all off,
Tracym
2 answers Last reply
More about probs ts2u

    "tracymidd" <tracymidd@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I have installed everything and as soon as tried to play it lets me go to
    >play a family then while on the loading ''The xxxx Family''' screen it
    >just keeps loading forever, Has anyone else had this problem, and the times
    >it does load it leaves the sim/Sims at the mail box not moving and wont
    >advance to read etc and time doesn't alter from 8am, just seems to freeze,
    >music plays on both occasions as normal, its annoying as sometime I have to
    >reboot pc to get it all off,

    Do you have anything in your downloads folder in My Documents? If so remove
    the folder and then try the game again.

    Deborah
    --
    Hamster Heaven - http://www.hamsterheaven.co.uk

    "Deborah" <deborah@nospam.co.uk> wrote in message
    > "tracymidd" <tracymidd@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>I have installed everything and as soon as tried to play it lets me go to
    >>play a family then while on the loading ''The xxxx Family''' screen it
    >>just keeps loading forever, Has anyone else had this problem, and the
    >>times it does load it leaves the sim/Sims at the mail box not moving and
    >>wont advance to read etc and time doesn't alter from 8am, just seems to
    >>freeze, music plays on both occasions as normal, its annoying as sometime
    >>I have to reboot pc to get it all off,
    >
    > Do you have anything in your downloads folder in My Documents? If so
    > remove the folder and then try the game again.
    >

    > Deborah
    > --
    > Hamster Heaven - http://www.hamsterheaven.co.uk
    When i uninstalled everything i deleted everything i ever downloaded too,
    there is nothing in downloads at all, Really odd,
    Tracym

Sims Games Video Games