Quadro FX 1000 and Lustre !?!?

asn_new

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2009
Hi everyone !
I have a problem that will make me go crazy very soon !

I am learning Autodesk Lustre and because it's not possible to get enough time for training in studio where i work i decided to get my own machine at home specially to run Lustre on it!

I know that Lustre needs a Quadro card so i decided to get one of the old used workstations that already have one installed and

the one i found is Dell precision 650 with Quadro 1000 128 MB AGP and 2GB Ram and Dual Xeon CPU and WIn XP SP2 32bit.

When i tried the drivers i got form Dell the Secondary grading didn't work

So i tried the last version from Nvidia this time nether the primary nor the secondary worked !!

So i finally got the Autodesk certified drivers from Nvidia site (Version 162.65)

the program worked just fine and i tried the secondary and primary grading and i even rendered a few shots everything was great!

BUT ... suddenly the Secondary grading stooped working i tried to uninstall the drivers and manually deleted everything that has to

with NVedia from my hard and then after the restart i instilled the drivers again but the i found the the problem still exist.(in the

command window of lustre i found a loang error massage that contained"GL_FRAM BUFFER Unsupported").

I tried to uninstall Lustre and then install again but nothing changed!

I don't know what i can do about this problem !

Please help me i really need to finish my training ...
Thanks and waiting for your answers

==Note : i am using Lustre 2008 because 2009 didn't work at all !!