Ifound some lovely clothes over the the TSR but they say they require Mr
BIll's mesh.

Does anyone know wher I can get this?

thanks

My guess would be at TSR, but you probably gotta pay for it :)

"Anya1971" <no@spam> wrote in message
> Ifound some lovely clothes over the the TSR but they say they require Mr
> BIll's mesh.
>
> Does anyone know wher I can get this?
>
> thanks

Try ModThesims.com or whatever it's called. I've found quite a few
meshes there for clothing or hair styles that I found on TSR. They seem
to have everything.

--
--Cuth

thanks - got it on mod the sims2