Sims 2 clothing

Ifound some lovely clothes over the the TSR but they say they require Mr
BIll's mesh.

Does anyone know wher I can get this?

thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about sims clothing

    My guess would be at TSR, but you probably gotta pay for it :)

    "Anya1971" <no@spam> wrote in message
    > Ifound some lovely clothes over the the TSR but they say they require Mr
    > BIll's mesh.
    >
    > Does anyone know wher I can get this?
    >
    > thanks

    Try ModThesims.com or whatever it's called. I've found quite a few
    meshes there for clothing or hair styles that I found on TSR. They seem
    to have everything.

    --
    --Cuth

    thanks - got it on mod the sims2
    > Try ModThesims.com or whatever it's called. I've found quite a few
    > meshes there for clothing or hair styles that I found on TSR. They seem
    > to have everything.
    >
    > Bluegenie2 wrote:
    > > My guess would be at TSR, but you probably gotta pay for it :)
    > >
    > > "Anya1971" <no@spam> wrote in message
    > >
    > >>Ifound some lovely clothes over the the TSR but they say they require Mr
    > >>BIll's mesh.
    > >>
    > >>Does anyone know wher I can get this?
    > >>
    > >>thanks
    > >>

    > --