There seems to be a significant bug with greek houses, possibly due to
moving houses... My greek house people moved, and now have to
re-request to join their own house, but how can they build
relationships with THEMSELVES? lol...

nicole

I had that happen yesterday when a member of the household applied for their
house to be turned into a greek house. Well I couldn't get the option to
invite others to join the house.

Then I had another sim who lived somewhere else ask to join the house and
the residents came over to have her pledge. She became a member! So I had
her move into the house and now she's able to ask the others who inducted
her into the house to pledge! Definately buggy.

--
Nicole
YahooIM: girlsmeg