University: Greek house weirdness

There seems to be a significant bug with greek houses, possibly due to
moving houses... My greek house people moved, and now have to
re-request to join their own house, but how can they build
relationships with THEMSELVES? lol...
1 answer Last reply
More about university greek house weirdness

    I had that happen yesterday when a member of the household applied for their
    house to be turned into a greek house. Well I couldn't get the option to
    invite others to join the house.

    Then I had another sim who lived somewhere else ask to join the house and
    the residents came over to have her pledge. She became a member! So I had
    her move into the house and now she's able to ask the others who inducted
    her into the house to pledge! Definately buggy.

    --
    Nicole
    YahooIM: girlsmeg
    "Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in message
    > There seems to be a significant bug with greek houses, possibly due to
    > moving houses... My greek house people moved, and now have to
    > re-request to join their own house, but how can they build
    > relationships with THEMSELVES? lol...

Sims Games Bug Video Games