Cheats for the sims 2 PLEASE HELP!

Hi
I need a cheat for the sims two can some one help me give me a cheat and if
you do please send it back to
joeliej@optusnet.com.au
Thanz
4 answers Last reply
More about cheats sims help

    What do you want the cheat to do?
    There are tons of cheats in the game.

    "John sparrow" <joeliej@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > I need a cheat for the sims two can some one help me give me a cheat and
    if
    > you do please send it back to
    > joeliej@optusnet.com.au
    > Thanz

    On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 16:19:09 +1100, "John sparrow"
    <joeliej@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

    >Hi
    >I need a cheat for the sims two can some one help me give me a cheat and if
    >you do please send it back to

    Post public, read public. By the way, in a few weeks there will be
    lots of fun spam winging it's way to your address because you posted
    it here.
    Remember, Google is your friend;
    http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2004-32,GGLD:en&q=%22sims+2%22+cheats

    Results 1 - 30 of about 2,920,000 for "sims 2" cheats. (0.79 seconds)

    On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 00:53:25 -0500, "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote:

    >What do you want the cheat to do?
    >There are tons of cheats in the game.

    A simple search would have yielded all the results he wanted. Lazy SOB
    :-)

    I have a feelign that what he wants is not cheats at all, lol.
    But, I answered it like that was all he was wanting :)

    "Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 00:53:25 -0500, "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote:
    >
    > >What do you want the cheat to do?
    > >There are tons of cheats in the game.
    >
    > A simple search would have yielded all the results he wanted. Lazy SOB
    > :-)

Sims Games Video Games