  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
March 16, 2005 7:19:09 PM

Hi
I need a cheat for the sims two can some one help me give me a cheat and if
you do please send it back to
joeliej@optusnet.com.au
Thanz

More about : cheats sims

Anonymous
March 16, 2005 7:19:10 PM

What do you want the cheat to do?
There are tons of cheats in the game.

"John sparrow" <joeliej@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> Hi
> I need a cheat for the sims two can some one help me give me a cheat and
if
> you do please send it back to
> joeliej@optusnet.com.au
> Thanz

Anonymous
March 16, 2005 7:19:10 PM

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 16:19:09 +1100, "John sparrow"
<joeliej@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>Hi
>I need a cheat for the sims two can some one help me give me a cheat and if
>you do please send it back to

Post public, read public. By the way, in a few weeks there will be
lots of fun spam winging it's way to your address because you posted
it here.
Remember, Google is your friend;
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-...

Results 1 - 30 of about 2,920,000 for "sims 2" cheats. (0.79 seconds)
March 16, 2005 7:19:11 PM

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 00:53:25 -0500, "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote:

>What do you want the cheat to do?
>There are tons of cheats in the game.

A simple search would have yielded all the results he wanted. Lazy SOB
:-)
Anonymous
March 16, 2005 7:19:12 PM

I have a feelign that what he wants is not cheats at all, lol.
But, I answered it like that was all he was wanting :)

!