TS2: Easy Simoleons

No this isn't another one of those scams.......

I have found a quirk that enables a family to make easy Simoleons
without any effort.

Have a sim go to the computer, "find own place" and move out.
Put that sim on a lot (they automatically get 20K Simoleons nest
egg). Make sure they have a phone.
Have Sim from original home invite them over and with appropriate
interactions, offer "move in". When the moved out sim accepts, they bring
with them that nest egg that they got for moving out.
So far it has worked with Sims that have high scores for
relationships.
Dave
27 answers Last reply
More about easy simoleons

    Or use SimPe, much easier.

    I kinda regret learning of the existence of motherlode, it takes the
    challenge out of making enough money to get into a bigger house/buy
    better furniture etc.

    But I am soothed when a family of 7 actually have a house with more
    than one bedroom :-)

    ~*~
    vecki

    Dave wrote:

    > No this isn't another one of those scams.......
    >
    > I have found a quirk that enables a family to make easy Simoleons
    > without any effort.
    >
    > Have a sim go to the computer, "find own place" and move out.
    > Put that sim on a lot (they automatically get 20K Simoleons nest
    > egg). Make sure they have a phone.
    > Have Sim from original home invite them over and with appropriate
    > interactions, offer "move in". When the moved out sim accepts, they bring
    > with them that nest egg that they got for moving out.
    > So far it has worked with Sims that have high scores for
    > relationships.
    > Dave

    CTRL-Shift- C "motherlode"

    -georg

    LOL.. this is one of my faves! An instant $50,000 :->

    > Dave wrote:
    >
    >> No this isn't another one of those scams.......
    >>
    >> I have found a quirk that enables a family to make easy Simoleons
    >> without any effort.
    >>
    >> Have a sim go to the computer, "find own place" and move out.
    >> Put that sim on a lot (they automatically get 20K Simoleons nest
    >> egg). Make sure they have a phone.
    >> Have Sim from original home invite them over and with appropriate
    >> interactions, offer "move in". When the moved out sim accepts, they
    >> bring
    >> with them that nest egg that they got for moving out.
    >> So far it has worked with Sims that have high scores for
    >> relationships.
    >> Dave
    >>

    > CTRL-Shift- C "motherlode"
    >
    > -georg

    Well I know I don't "have" to use it, it's just knowing it's there, and
    gee, wouldn't it be nice if they could have a widescreen TV above the
    fireplace... what fireplace, you ask? the one I intend to buy....oops,
    need some cash. Well, I "could" just force them to scrimp and save and
    be good little sims at work, or I "could" be a benevolent simgoddess
    and give them a gift from above...

    And as to sims breeding like rabbits, well, I was trying to achieve
    George Pips' lifetime want of marrying off 6 kids, although now I think
    he's not going to live long enough to even see them all grow up short
    of EoL (they had to adopt the last kid).

    ~*~
    vecki

    "vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I kinda regret learning of the existence of motherlode, it takes the
    > challenge out of making enough money to get into a bigger house/buy
    > better furniture etc.

    Well you don't 'have' to use it... Say i, who have just started being
    stricter with myself and am already starting to twitch and want to buy
    everybody swimming pools.
    I just feel so sorry for them....

    > But I am soothed when a family of 7 actually have a house with more
    > than one bedroom :-)

    Blimey!!!!
    You don't 'have' to let them woo-hoo all the time, either!!!
    Crumbs.

    Mind, use boolprop and you don;t 'have' to feed the brutes, either.

    Granny.

    Granny Crabapple wrote:

    > "vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > Mind, use boolprop and you don;t 'have' to feed the brutes, either.
    >
    > Granny.

    I have my flamingoes... Depending on which you grab, you can have
    permanent green and gold or even platinum... which means none of them
    have to sleep. Or eat. Or poo. Or bathe. Or be polite.

    They study very well that way. Or else you get hyper sims like they've
    lived on nothing but sugar. The babies were great. They were happy to
    just lie in their cribs.

    -georg

    > Granny Crabapple wrote:
    >
    >> "vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >
    >> Mind, use boolprop and you don;t 'have' to feed the brutes, either.
    >>
    >> Granny.
    >
    > I have my flamingoes... Depending on which you grab, you can have
    > permanent green and gold or even platinum... which means none of them have
    > to sleep. Or eat. Or poo. Or bathe. Or be polite.

    I don't think I would like to go that far. I need my Sims to have wants. But
    the cheat code is handy in an emergency, like forgetting someone is going to
    work. Feed them on the run. Or to stop someone from heading towards the
    freezer.

    Granny

    > Well I know I don't "have" to use it, it's just knowing it's there, and
    > gee, wouldn't it be nice if they could have a widescreen TV above the
    > fireplace... what fireplace, you ask? the one I intend to buy....oops,
    > need some cash. Well, I "could" just force them to scrimp and save and
    > be good little sims at work, or I "could" be a benevolent simgoddess
    > and give them a gift from above...

    Confuse the little horrors. Be both.
    Lull them into a false sense of security by giving them presents then, when
    they least expect it, WHAP!

    This tun I allowed one motherlode per normal Sim. Two motherlodes for the
    two rich Sim characters.

    GCA

    Ha ha Granny - which planet are you on again?

    You're seriously saying you expect people to wait to have kids until they
    can afford it?

    hmmmmmm

    Best
    Maxon

    "Granny Crabapple" <marrowjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

    > "vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > >I kinda regret learning of the existence of motherlode, it takes the
    > > challenge out of making enough money to get into a bigger house/buy
    > > better furniture etc.
    >
    > Well you don't 'have' to use it... Say i, who have just started being
    > stricter with myself and am already starting to twitch and want to buy
    > everybody swimming pools.
    > I just feel so sorry for them....
    > >
    > > But I am soothed when a family of 7 actually have a house with more
    > > than one bedroom :-)
    > >
    > Blimey!!!!
    > You don't 'have' to let them woo-hoo all the time, either!!!
    > Crumbs.
    >
    > Mind, use boolprop and you don;t 'have' to feed the brutes, either.
    >
    > Granny.

    "Eating cookies gets you girls.

    Does that help?

    -georg "

    Does not. Paul and Anna Vangelis just had a baby boy after Anna spent
    the whole time guzzling cookies.

    So nyaaahh!

    ~*~
    vecki

    > Ha ha Granny - which planet are you on again?
    >
    > You're seriously saying you expect people to wait to have kids until they
    > can afford it?
    >
    > hmmmmmm
    >
    > Best
    > Maxon

    Good heavens, the younger generation....

    Look, I have my own problems here. That poor Beaker bloke is on his last
    legs trying to get Circe pregnant. One baby would be a blessing never mind
    five.

    I have just had a horrible thought. That prefab flats of mine where most of
    the Sims have barely enough cash. If one of them gets pregnant, the odds
    will be pretty high that they will have twins. Right?

    I KNEW there was a flaw in this experiment.

    Granny.

    Granny Crabapple wrote:
    >> Ha ha Granny - which planet are you on again?
    >>
    >> You're seriously saying you expect people to wait to have kids until
    >> they can afford it?
    >>
    >> hmmmmmm
    >>
    >> Best
    >> Maxon
    >>
    > Good heavens, the younger generation....
    >
    > Look, I have my own problems here. That poor Beaker bloke is on his
    > last legs trying to get Circe pregnant. One baby would be a blessing
    > never mind five.
    >
    > I have just had a horrible thought. That prefab flats of mine where
    > most of the Sims have barely enough cash. If one of them gets
    > pregnant, the odds will be pretty high that they will have twins.
    > Right?
    >
    > I KNEW there was a flaw in this experiment.
    >
    > Granny.

    I have never had twins in this game. I feel all left out, somehow....

    Jeanie

    Dave wrote:
    > No this isn't another one of those scams.......
    >
    > I have found a quirk that enables a family to make easy
    > Simoleons without any effort.
    >
    > Have a sim go to the computer, "find own place" and move out.
    > Put that sim on a lot (they automatically get 20K Simoleons
    > nest egg). Make sure they have a phone.
    > Have Sim from original home invite them over and with
    > appropriate interactions, offer "move in". When the moved out sim
    > accepts, they bring with them that nest egg that they got for moving
    > out. So far it has worked with Sims that have high scores for
    > relationships.
    > Dave

    And I found a website yesterday that listed a couple of other cheat codes
    that I didn't know about.

    WARIGANOSASH (typed in all capital letters) yeilds 100,000 Simoleons. Since
    this one would be impossible for me to remember how to spell, I've decided
    that motherlode twice is preferable.

    Also, if you type !?!?!?!?!1 after "kaching", it does the same thing as
    doing it after rosebud did in the first game, it increases your cash by a
    few thousand each time you press enter, even though it will tell you that no
    such cheat exists. Now, this one I do plan to try. I sometimes need
    $10,000, but not $50,.000, and typing kaching ten times becomes tedious.

    Jeanie

    Jeanie wrote:

    > I have never had twins in this game. I feel all left out, somehow....

    It's early days on my compound, as there's only been 3 babies all at
    once. But the set of twins are not identical, particularly since it's
    boy-girl.

    Keep trying. you can make twins. It may even have a genetic
    pre-disposition. Remington was the twin's daddy, if that helps.

    -georg

    > Dave wrote:

    > > No this isn't another one of those scams.......
    > >
    > > I have found a quirk that enables a family to make easy
    Simoleons
    > > without any effort.
    > >
    > > Have a sim go to the computer, "find own place" and move out.
    > > Put that sim on a lot (they automatically get 20K Simoleons nest
    > > egg). Make sure they have a phone.
    > > Have Sim from original home invite them over and with
    appropriate
    > > interactions, offer "move in". When the moved out sim accepts, they
    bring
    > > with them that nest egg that they got for moving out.
    > > So far it has worked with Sims that have high scores for
    > > relationships.
    > > Dave
    > >

    > CTRL-Shift- C "motherlode"

    This might be a trick for those that may want to play the game
    straight, no cheat (although this is fudging it a bit).
    OTOH, for some reason "motherlode" doesn't work though "kaching"
    does. I use them very sparingly anyway.
    Dave

    Jeanie wrote:

    >Dave wrote:
    >

    >> No this isn't another one of those scams.......
    >>
    >> I have found a quirk that enables a family to make easy
    >>Simoleons without any effort.
    >>
    >> Have a sim go to the computer, "find own place" and move out.
    >> Put that sim on a lot (they automatically get 20K Simoleons
    >>nest egg). Make sure they have a phone.
    >> Have Sim from original home invite them over and with
    >>appropriate interactions, offer "move in". When the moved out sim
    >>accepts, they bring with them that nest egg that they got for moving
    >> out. So far it has worked with Sims that have high scores for
    >>relationships.
    >>Dave
    >>

    >And I found a website yesterday that listed a couple of other cheat codes
    >that I didn't know about.
    >
    >WARIGANOSASH (typed in all capital letters) yeilds 100,000 Simoleons. Since
    >this one would be impossible for me to remember how to spell, I've decided
    >that motherlode twice is preferable.
    >
    >Also, if you type !?!?!?!?!1 after "kaching", it does the same thing as
    >doing it after rosebud did in the first game, it increases your cash by a
    >few thousand each time you press enter, even though it will tell you that no
    >such cheat exists. Now, this one I do plan to try. I sometimes need
    >$10,000, but not $50,.000, and typing kaching ten times becomes tedious.
    >
    >Jeanie

    You don't have to type in the cheat numerous times, type it in once and
    press enter then Ctrl +shift+C to bring up the cheat window again and
    press the 'up' arrow, do that as many times as needed, the cheats you
    enter in a game(move_objects on/off, boolprop ect) are still there, just
    bring up the cheat window and press the up arrow to see them, once you
    exit however, they disappear.

    ---Sandra

    >> I have just had a horrible thought. That prefab flats of mine where
    >> most of the Sims have barely enough cash. If one of them gets
    >> pregnant, the odds will be pretty high that they will have twins.
    >> Right?
    >>
    >> I KNEW there was a flaw in this experiment.
    >>
    >> Granny.
    >
    > I have never had twins in this game. I feel all left out, somehow....
    >
    > Jeanie

    The only family I had bring forth in a duo was the ruddy Simpsons when cash
    was very low.
    Well off Sims appear to be immune.

    Granny

    >> I have never had twins in this game. I feel all left out,
    >> somehow....
    >>
    >> Jeanie
    >>

    > The only family I had bring forth in a duo was the ruddy Simpsons
    > when cash was very low.
    > Well off Sims appear to be immune.
    >
    > Granny

    Well, that would explain it. I've "kaching"ed the hell out of nearly
    everybody. LOL

    Jeanie

    Jeanie wrote:

    >>>I have never had twins in this game. I feel all left out,
    >>>somehow....
    >>>
    >>>Jeanie
    >>>

    >>The only family I had bring forth in a duo was the ruddy Simpsons
    >>when cash was very low.
    >>Well off Sims appear to be immune.
    >>
    >>Granny
    >

    > Well, that would explain it. I've "kaching"ed the hell out of nearly
    > everybody. LOL
    >
    > Jeanie

    I motherloded, and still had twins. Not true.

    -georg

    > The only family I had bring forth in a duo was the ruddy Simpsons when
    > cash was very low.
    > Well off Sims appear to be immune.

    My Cassandra Goth had twins in my first install.

    Gareeth

    On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 19:21:20 GMT, Sanantone
    <shys10512INJECTIFIED@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

    > You don't have to type in the cheat numerous times, type it in once and
    >press enter then Ctrl +shift+C to bring up the cheat window again and
    >press the 'up' arrow, do that as many times as needed, the cheats you
    >enter in a game(move_objects on/off, boolprop ect) are still there, just
    >bring up the cheat window and press the up arrow to see them, once you
    >exit however, they disappear.

    The code to expand the window is "expand"... then just hit the up
    arrow and enter as many times as you want.

    >I thought you had to spin three times in an anti-clockwise direction, pinch
    > your nose between your thumb and forefinger and face into the wind...
    >
    > Best wishes
    > Maxon

    I didn;t know women could join the Masons.

    GCA

    Granny Crabapple wrote:

    >>I thought you had to spin three times in an anti-clockwise direction, pinch
    >>your nose between your thumb and forefinger and face into the wind...
    >>
    >>Best wishes
    >>Maxon
    >>

    > I didn;t know women could join the Masons.
    >
    > GCA

    They are the Daughters of the Eastern Star.

    -georg

    > Granny Crabapple wrote:
    >>
    >>>I thought you had to spin three times in an anti-clockwise direction,
    >>>pinch
    >>>your nose between your thumb and forefinger and face into the wind...
    >>>

    >> I didn;t know women could join the Masons.
    >>

    > They are the Daughters of the Eastern Star.
    >
    > And a son of the desert am I. Hark, my camel is calling....'
    10 I am going away not to uninstall the uni. What this will do to my
    downloads I dread to think.
    20 Then I will do a cold boot and put it back again.
    30 GOTO 10

    Granny.

    Granny Crabapple wrote:

    > 10 I am going away not to uninstall the uni. What this will do to my
    > downloads I dread to think.
    > 20 Then I will do a cold boot and put it back again.
    > 30 GOTO 10

    Ok I officially love you now.

    --
    Ruhiel
    I'm on a low-fat, high stress diet .... coffee and fingernails.

    "Ruhiel" <ruhiel@insightbb.com> wrote in message
    > Granny Crabapple wrote:
    >
    >> 10 I am going away not to uninstall the uni. What this will do to my
    >> downloads I dread to think.
    >> 20 Then I will do a cold boot and put it back again.
    >> 30 GOTO 10
    >

    > Ok I officially love you now.
    >
    > --
    Jolly Good; then please come over here and sort out my Photo Studio glitch
    for me.
    Whatever has gone wrong, it happened during the last install.

    And I will make you brooches and toys for your delight...
    And feed you ginger cake and sweet wine; tickle your toes and sing to a
    small guitar.

    Blimey, I'm getting desperate.

    Granny.

Sims Video Games