How can I install support for Hebrew on English verison of..

Hi there,
I have to test our product on Windows XP that works with Hebrew. Our Israeli
customer says that they are using English version of Windows XP that is
configured to work with Hebrew language (they have fonts installed and
support for 1255 code-page).

I tried to set my English XP box to get Hebrew but when I go to cannot see
anything that allows me to do so. Also, is I go to "Control Panel ->
Regional & Language Options -> Languages -> Details -> Add" I cannot see
"Hebrew" on the list of languages. However they have "Hebrew" on the list of
languages so one can select it.

Could anyone tell me what I am missing ?
Any help will be greately appreciated.
Thank you,
Marek.

Hi,

The reason it is not in the list, is you haven't installed it yet. Go ahead
and do the following.

Start ->Control Panel -> Regional & Language Options -> Languages.
Notice there is a section called "Supplemental language support". Check the
fix box: "Install files for complex script and right to left languages
(including Thai).
After this completes, it should give you the Hebrew code page.

Hope this helps.

--
Thanks,
Nico Tomacelli

so that others may learn and benefit from your issue.