transparent sims - university bug?

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I'm seeing certain sims every once in a while enter the dorm in a
almost invisible, transparent form. After a while they go back to
normal. Is this a bug others have seen?

Tom

"Tom" <tom_overton_1968@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I'm seeing certain sims every once in a while enter the dorm in a
> almost invisible, transparent form. After a while they go back to
> normal. Is this a bug others have seen?
>
> Tom

Yeah, it happens to me too.

Ron

I think that is normal. They may be zombies or becoming zombies.

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 11:22:27 -0600, "Keri" <dreamladyK@comcast.net>
wrote:

>Yeah, it happens to me too.

I think it's a failed transitition effect for when they leave/enter
lots.

"Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 11:22:27 -0600, "Keri" <dreamladyK@comcast.net>
> wrote:
>
>>Yeah, it happens to me too.
>
> I think it's a failed transitition effect for when they leave/enter
> lots.

Actually, I think it's that for when they leave/enter their dorm rooms. In
fact, I think it happens most often when they leave their dorm room and none
of my controllable sims are within sight of the room.

graham

This happens when a Sim enters his room. If you can walk into their room you
will see them again. When they come out of their room they are obvioulsy
visible again.

Thought balloons eminate from their door when they are in their rooms you
might have noticed.

"Tom" <tom_overton_1968@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I'm seeing certain sims every once in a while enter the dorm in a
> almost invisible, transparent form. After a while they go back to
> normal. Is this a bug others have seen?
>
> Tom

Not always in the rooms. My game has semi-transparent sims walking around
like they normally would. If I remember right, you can't interact with
them. They act like normal sims, but are somewhat transparent and have no
interactions available...and no, they're not ghosts.

It's happened to me with The Sims Double Deluxe Edition.