transparent sims - university bug?

I'm seeing certain sims every once in a while enter the dorm in a
almost invisible, transparent form. After a while they go back to
normal. Is this a bug others have seen?

Tom
7 answers Last reply
More about transparent sims university

    "Tom" <tom_overton_1968@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I'm seeing certain sims every once in a while enter the dorm in a
    > almost invisible, transparent form. After a while they go back to
    > normal. Is this a bug others have seen?
    >
    > Tom

    Yeah, it happens to me too.

    I think that is normal. They may be zombies or becoming zombies.

    On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 11:22:27 -0600, "Keri" <dreamladyK@comcast.net>
    wrote:

    >Yeah, it happens to me too.

    I think it's a failed transitition effect for when they leave/enter
    lots.

    "Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 11:22:27 -0600, "Keri" <dreamladyK@comcast.net>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Yeah, it happens to me too.
    >
    > I think it's a failed transitition effect for when they leave/enter
    > lots.

    Actually, I think it's that for when they leave/enter their dorm rooms. In
    fact, I think it happens most often when they leave their dorm room and none
    of my controllable sims are within sight of the room.

    This happens when a Sim enters his room. If you can walk into their room you
    will see them again. When they come out of their room they are obvioulsy
    visible again.

    Thought balloons eminate from their door when they are in their rooms you
    might have noticed.

    "Tom" <tom_overton_1968@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I'm seeing certain sims every once in a while enter the dorm in a
    > almost invisible, transparent form. After a while they go back to
    > normal. Is this a bug others have seen?
    >
    > Tom

    Not always in the rooms. My game has semi-transparent sims walking around
    like they normally would. If I remember right, you can't interact with
    them. They act like normal sims, but are somewhat transparent and have no
    interactions available...and no, they're not ghosts.

    It's happened to me with The Sims Double Deluxe Edition.

Sims Games Bug Video Games