program to modify sims?

In order to use the program that came with sims2, where you can change the
color of the clopthes and other features, I know I need another program like
photoshop. What other choices are there besides photoshop? Which is the
best choice in terms of price and customization ease?

Fawnhawk
5 answers Last reply
More about program modify sims

    Corel's newly acquired Paint Shop Pro (used to be Jasc)
    Ulead's Photo Impact
    Gimp (which I believe is freeware but I've never tried it myself)

    "Fawnhawk" <fawnhawk4375@no.earthlink.net> wrote in message
    > In order to use the program that came with sims2, where you can change the
    > color of the clopthes and other features, I know I need another program
    > like photoshop. What other choices are there besides photoshop? Which is
    > the best choice in terms of price and customization ease?
    >
    > Fawnhawk

    Photoshop Elements? Unless you already mean that.
    I certainly can't afford the main Photoshop program but gobbled up PS
    Elements and for a home user it does everything in the tutorials.

    Granny.

    I use a combination with Paint Shop Pro as my main programme - it's very
    good at most stuff. So, Corel's acquired PSP has it? I use Wordperfect, I
    can't stand Microsoft Word - it drives me nuts.

    Best wishes
    Maxon

    > I use a combination with Paint Shop Pro as my main programme - it's very
    > good at most stuff. So, Corel's acquired PSP has it? I use Wordperfect,
    > can't stand Microsoft Word - it drives me nuts.

    Yeah!!! Wordperfect! I've been using it since it was a DOS program.
    We don't need no steenkin' MS Word!
    Dave

    "Dave" wrote...
    > "Maxon" wrote...
    >> I use a combination with Paint Shop Pro as my main programme - it's very
    >> good at most stuff. So, Corel's acquired PSP has it? I use Wordperfect,
    >> can't stand Microsoft Word - it drives me nuts.
    >>
    > Yeah!!! Wordperfect! I've been using it since it was a DOS program.
    > We don't need no steenkin' MS Word!

    I've been using it since the DOS version also....

    Ashikaga

Sims Photoshop Video Games Product