University Music

Hi

I really like the music out of University, and im wondering if it can be
downloaded somewhere as Mp3s similar to Superstar, that music got put on
Maxis website...

Thanks in advance
Julia
5 answers Last reply
More about university music

    Most of the music for Sims can be found in MP3 format on the official web
    site.

    "Graham" <Graham@wallace21.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Most of the music for Sims can be found in MP3 format on the official web
    > site.
    >
    > "Julia" <julia@suzanne65.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> I really like the music out of University, and im wondering if it can be
    >> downloaded somewhere as Mp3s similar to Superstar, that music got put on
    >> Maxis website...
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance
    >> Julia

    what is the university serial number?

    Tyrone Bester via GamesKB.com waved a magic wand at the 'puter, changed
    into a moose (OOPS!) - tried again and came up with:
    > what is the university serial number?

    Why? Did you steal A CD without the case?

    --
    --- Mike --- http://www.livin-it-up.net
    Member of eKoOK (evil Kult of Object Kreators)

    It's this code thing that you, like, need to make the game install and work.
    You get one with every legitimately purchased copy of the game - isn't that
    like, wow, serendipitous?

    Piss off thief.

    --
    Morituri Nolumus Mori