notebook virtual mem problem

At work we've got a notebook that keeps running
out of virtual memory and we can't find the leak.
Any clues on what to try taking off the startup?
Also someone "End Task" on something and now
the Task Manager doesn't show it's full tab window
when you "ctrl-alt_del" . Can someone tell us how
to get it back. (we've already rebooted)

Hello
It means you have a software problem and not a hardware problem.

Maybe a page file in use by some other program. Or even a virus. Might want
to check out your task manager and see what task is hogging resources.

You can also run adaware to check for spyware that might be using page file
resources.

Hope This Helps
Haus
Not a MVP