New Game

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/03/11/news_6120274.html?tag=nl.e579

Will Wright's new game, "Spore"... wondering what you all think?
Sounds a lot like creatures, Updated, A LOT.
Doesn't say when, probably years? When we all have Super Computers???
Sage
2 answers Last reply
More about game

    I hope it will take a long time to develop.

    I've only just bought this computer!

    I love the idea of buying a ufo and going to other planets though.

    Skeatsan''co

    "Skeatsan''co" <overthemoon@overthemoonagain.co.uk> wrote in message
    >I hope it will take a long time to develop.
    >
    > I've only just bought this computer!
    >
    > I love the idea of buying a ufo and going to other planets though.
    >
    > Skeatsan''co

    Mine is only 6 months old so I agree... I would Love to buy a UFO too!
    Sage

    > "Sage" <lbee@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
    >> http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/03/11/news_6120274.html?tag=nl.e579
    >>
    >> Will Wright's new game, "Spore"... wondering what you all think?
    >> Sounds a lot like creatures, Updated, A LOT.
    >> Doesn't say when, probably years? When we all have Super Computers???
    >> Sage

Sims Computers Games Video Games