New Game

Last response: in Video Games
Share
March 17, 2005 1:37:23 AM

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/03/11/news_6120274.ht...

Will Wright's new game, "Spore"... wondering what you all think?
Sounds a lot like creatures, Updated, A LOT.
Doesn't say when, probably years? When we all have Super Computers???
Sage

More about : game

Anonymous
March 17, 2005 4:21:26 PM

I hope it will take a long time to develop.

I've only just bought this computer!

I love the idea of buying a ufo and going to other planets though.

Skeatsan''co

"Sage" <lbee@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
news:D y2_d.6577$qf2.1874@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net...
> http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/03/11/news_6120274.ht...
>
> Will Wright's new game, "Spore"... wondering what you all think?
> Sounds a lot like creatures, Updated, A LOT.
> Doesn't say when, probably years? When we all have Super Computers???
> Sage

March 19, 2005 2:45:11 AM

"Skeatsan''co" <overthemoon@overthemoonagain.co.uk> wrote in message
>I hope it will take a long time to develop.
>
> I've only just bought this computer!
>
> I love the idea of buying a ufo and going to other planets though.
>
> Skeatsan''co

Mine is only 6 months old so I agree... I would Love to buy a UFO too!
Sage

!