Sign in with
Your question

Sound card thats shiny :D

Last response: in Components
June 27, 2009 2:11:16 AM

I've seen a couple of vids on youtube of peoples builds, very shiny :p , where can i get a sound card that reacts with the music thats playing and such, i've seen it mentioned in the information on youtube vids but i forgot the video i was watching x.x

More about : sound card shiny

June 27, 2009 9:54:24 AM

i don't think i've ever seen a sound card with lights, though there are many sources for sound reactive lights. If looking for a sound card the asus xonar d1 is an awesome sounding card for under a hundred
Related resources
June 27, 2009 3:15:55 PM

caution, they can be really sensitive. I played with one once and a simple clap made it light all the way up. Fan noise may even make it light up.
June 27, 2009 9:59:32 PM

oh yeah, i forgot about fan noise, hehe, meh, screw it then :p 

*off topic* what about memory fans, i've seen memory cards with fans and they had nice blue LED lights, dunno why im going so far to make it shiny like a jelly fish, i think i just want it to blind people at night
June 27, 2009 10:11:28 PM

The ram with leds looks nice the fans as just pointless in my opinion
June 28, 2009 1:49:05 AM

i do agree, fans are pointless since they dont heat up at all, but where do you get the LED's from?
June 28, 2009 2:12:41 AM

Crucial Ballistix Tracer has leds there are more if you look around though
June 28, 2009 2:32:06 AM

oh, i thought they were like add-ons, like the fans

i'd want to get a good mem card, the only reason i mentioned fans is because the guy added the fans on the mem cards and put LED's on the fan
!