Bool prop help, please

Could someone please give me a short tutorial on what all I can accomplish
with the testingCheatsEnabled cheat! I tried it last night, shift/clicked
on a sim and couldn't figure out what all it does. Help, please?

Jeanie
8 answers Last reply
More about bool prop help please

    Just want to warn you ~ I tried this cheat and it screwed up my entire game.
    Guess it's a little sensitive.

    > Could someone please give me a short tutorial on what all I can accomplish
    > with the testingCheatsEnabled cheat! I tried it last night, shift/clicked
    > on a sim and couldn't figure out what all it does. Help, please?
    >
    > Jeanie

    go here: http://bbs.thesims2.ea.com/community/bbs/messages

    There is a lengthy discussion on boolprop, apparently it can ruin your game
    if you don't know what you're doing. I'm leary of it, haven't done much
    research either but should. My sim died after using the Teleport option.
    He was stuck for a long time and when i finally got him free, he fell over
    dead. Anyway, there is a lot of info there including a list of 27 boolprop
    cheats. Side note, a guy makes movies with his game, uses these cheats
    quite a lot. Go here: TSR Forums > The Sims Resource > The Sims 2
    Stories Forum
    New Music Video: Killer Robots from Venus (and others)

    Good luck! B

    > Could someone please give me a short tutorial on what all I can accomplish
    > with the testingCheatsEnabled cheat! I tried it last night, shift/clicked
    > on a sim and couldn't figure out what all it does. Help, please?
    >
    > Jeanie

    > Could someone please give me a short tutorial on what all I can
    > accomplish
    > with the testingCheatsEnabled cheat! I tried it last night,
    > shift/clicked
    > on a sim and couldn't figure out what all it does. Help, please?
    >
    > Jeanie

    Jeanie, here is a great tutorial. Look on the left hand side for even
    more good stuff.

    http://groups.msn.com/TheSims2Database/yourwebpage.msnw

    Betty

    d-b_enson wrote:
    > "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
    >> Could someone please give me a short tutorial on what all I can
    >> accomplish
    >> with the testingCheatsEnabled cheat! I tried it last night,
    >> shift/clicked
    >> on a sim and couldn't figure out what all it does. Help, please?
    >>
    >> Jeanie
    >>

    > Jeanie, here is a great tutorial. Look on the left hand side for even
    > more good stuff.
    >
    > http://groups.msn.com/TheSims2Database/yourwebpage.msnw
    >

    > Betty

    Thank you!

    Jeanie

    becky wrote:
    > go here: http://bbs.thesims2.ea.com/community/bbs/messages
    >
    > There is a lengthy discussion on boolprop, apparently it can ruin
    > your game if you don't know what you're doing. I'm leary of it,
    > haven't done much research either but should. My sim died after
    > using the Teleport option. He was stuck for a long time and when i
    > finally got him free, he fell over dead. Anyway, there is a lot of
    > info there including a list of 27 boolprop cheats. Side note, a guy
    > makes movies with his game, uses these cheats quite a lot. Go here:
    > TSR Forums > The Sims Resource > The Sims 2 Stories Forum
    > New Music Video: Killer Robots from Venus (and others)
    >
    > Good luck! B

    Ta! I appreciate it

    Jeanie

    On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 17:51:32 -0500, "Maxine" <noone@nowhere.net>
    wrote:

    >Just want to warn you ~ I tried this cheat and it screwed up my entire game.
    >Guess it's a little sensitive.

    How? You have to be careful with it. But in case you *do* do something
    wrong, you can always exit.

    I personally love this cheat for the following reasons:
    I can control the way my family operates by controlling there wants, they
    all eat together or go to bed at the same time. (clicking and dragging the
    mood bar)
    Shift clicking on the mail box gives me the cheat to static there moods if I
    want to for awhile.(Uni?)
    Shift clicking on a sim I can change their clothes from pj's to everyday
    without a hassle.
    After spawning the Tombstone of L&D I can make my sim pregnant or create
    another sim on the spot.
    I can choose the option "make me friendly to everyone here" and make
    friends.
    With Uni I can shift click on an adult sim and buy everyday clothes.
    Those are some of the reasons I like it so well.
    The 'give death token 'was the only thing I regretted doing. and leaving the
    game without saving didn't help.

    I play the game with scenario's so I like to control these things.

    > Could someone please give me a short tutorial on what all I can accomplish
    > with the testingCheatsEnabled cheat! I tried it last night, shift/clicked
    > on a sim and couldn't figure out what all it does. Help, please?
    >
    > Jeanie

    No, you sure can't just exit. It's quite strange. The error message
    displayed itself while everything was playing just fine (or so I thought).
    I literally had to uninstall both Sims 2 and University.

    In fact, that's not even an option. "Delete, Cancel, Reset" are the only
    options. If you press cancel, the error is still recorded.
    "Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 17:51:32 -0500, "Maxine" <noone@nowhere.net>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Just want to warn you ~ I tried this cheat and it screwed up my entire
    >>game.
    >>Guess it's a little sensitive.
    >
    > How? You have to be careful with it. But in case you *do* do something
    > wrong, you can always exit.

Sims Games Tutorial Video Games