Bool prop help, please

Last response: in Video Games
March 17, 2005 9:24:20 PM

Could someone please give me a short tutorial on what all I can accomplish
with the testingCheatsEnabled cheat! I tried it last night, shift/clicked
on a sim and couldn't figure out what all it does. Help, please?

Jeanie

More about : bool prop

Anonymous
March 17, 2005 9:24:21 PM

Just want to warn you ~ I tried this cheat and it screwed up my entire game.
Guess it's a little sensitive.

news:o Xj_d.78600$r55.46461@attbi_s52...
> Could someone please give me a short tutorial on what all I can accomplish
> with the testingCheatsEnabled cheat! I tried it last night, shift/clicked
> on a sim and couldn't figure out what all it does. Help, please?
>
> Jeanie

Anonymous
March 17, 2005 9:24:21 PM

go here: http://bbs.thesims2.ea.com/community/bbs/messages

There is a lengthy discussion on boolprop, apparently it can ruin your game
if you don't know what you're doing. I'm leary of it, haven't done much
research either but should. My sim died after using the Teleport option.
He was stuck for a long time and when i finally got him free, he fell over
dead. Anyway, there is a lot of info there including a list of 27 boolprop
cheats. Side note, a guy makes movies with his game, uses these cheats
quite a lot. Go here: TSR Forums > The Sims Resource > The Sims 2
Stories Forum
New Music Video: Killer Robots from Venus (and others)

Good luck! B

news:o Xj_d.78600$r55.46461@attbi_s52...
> Could someone please give me a short tutorial on what all I can accomplish
> with the testingCheatsEnabled cheat! I tried it last night, shift/clicked
> on a sim and couldn't figure out what all it does. Help, please?
>
> Jeanie

March 17, 2005 11:36:14 PM

news:o Xj_d.78600$r55.46461@attbi_s52...
> Could someone please give me a short tutorial on what all I can
> accomplish
> with the testingCheatsEnabled cheat! I tried it last night,
> shift/clicked
> on a sim and couldn't figure out what all it does. Help, please?
>
> Jeanie

Jeanie, here is a great tutorial. Look on the left hand side for even
more good stuff.

http://groups.msn.com/TheSims2Database/yourwebpage.msnw

Betty
Anonymous
March 18, 2005 5:59:59 AM

d-b_enson wrote:
> "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
> news:o Xj_d.78600$r55.46461@attbi_s52...
>> Could someone please give me a short tutorial on what all I can
>> accomplish
>> with the testingCheatsEnabled cheat! I tried it last night,
>> shift/clicked
>> on a sim and couldn't figure out what all it does. Help, please?
>>
>> Jeanie
>>

> Jeanie, here is a great tutorial. Look on the left hand side for even
> more good stuff.
>
> http://groups.msn.com/TheSims2Database/yourwebpage.msnw
>

> Betty

Thank you!

Jeanie
Anonymous
March 18, 2005 6:00:23 AM

becky wrote:
> go here: http://bbs.thesims2.ea.com/community/bbs/messages
>
> There is a lengthy discussion on boolprop, apparently it can ruin
> your game if you don't know what you're doing. I'm leary of it,
> haven't done much research either but should. My sim died after
> using the Teleport option. He was stuck for a long time and when i
> finally got him free, he fell over dead. Anyway, there is a lot of
> info there including a list of 27 boolprop cheats. Side note, a guy
> makes movies with his game, uses these cheats quite a lot. Go here:
> TSR Forums > The Sims Resource > The Sims 2 Stories Forum
> New Music Video: Killer Robots from Venus (and others)
>
> Good luck! B

Ta! I appreciate it

Jeanie
Anonymous
March 18, 2005 10:15:29 AM

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 17:51:32 -0500, "Maxine" <noone@nowhere.net>
wrote:

>Just want to warn you ~ I tried this cheat and it screwed up my entire game.
>Guess it's a little sensitive.

How? You have to be careful with it. But in case you *do* do something
wrong, you can always exit.
Anonymous
March 18, 2005 12:14:29 PM

I personally love this cheat for the following reasons:
I can control the way my family operates by controlling there wants, they
all eat together or go to bed at the same time. (clicking and dragging the
mood bar)
Shift clicking on the mail box gives me the cheat to static there moods if I
want to for awhile.(Uni?)
Shift clicking on a sim I can change their clothes from pj's to everyday
without a hassle.
After spawning the Tombstone of L&D I can make my sim pregnant or create
another sim on the spot.
I can choose the option "make me friendly to everyone here" and make
friends.
With Uni I can shift click on an adult sim and buy everyday clothes.
Those are some of the reasons I like it so well.
The 'give death token 'was the only thing I regretted doing. and leaving the
game without saving didn't help.

I play the game with scenario's so I like to control these things.

news:o Xj_d.78600$r55.46461@attbi_s52...
> Could someone please give me a short tutorial on what all I can accomplish
> with the testingCheatsEnabled cheat! I tried it last night, shift/clicked
> on a sim and couldn't figure out what all it does. Help, please?
>
> Jeanie

Anonymous
March 18, 2005 1:04:09 PM

No, you sure can't just exit. It's quite strange. The error message
displayed itself while everything was playing just fine (or so I thought).
I literally had to uninstall both Sims 2 and University.

In fact, that's not even an option. "Delete, Cancel, Reset" are the only
options. If you press cancel, the error is still recorded.

!