Can I RMA a 5770 I bought on kijiji?

Hey, bought a XFX 5770 on kijiji and I think it's defective. It came with the box, manual, crossfire bridge and all that but no receipt. How would one go about RMAing a video card that you bought online? Is there a serial code in the manual, or do you need a receipt? Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about 5770 bought kijiji
  1. d3lit3 said:
    Hey, bought a XFX 5770 on kijiji and I think it's defective. It came with the box, manual, crossfire bridge and all that but no receipt. How would one go about RMAing a video card that you bought online? Is there a serial code in the manual, or do you need a receipt? Thanks

Did you register the product with XFX when you bought it? Go to XFX website and you can probably get an RMA from them. I haven't done this myself but what it looks like you'll need to do is after you register open a support ticket and then from there you will get an RMA. What is it doing to make you think its defective? Maybe we can trouble shoot it.

Unfortunately from what I've read XFX has a very disappointing RMA process. Hopefully you will have better luck with it.

http://xfxforce.com/en-us/Home.aspx
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Crossfire Overclocking